Handicap
MR. Jinx
Happy Halloween THP!!

184009.gif

gollum-pumpkin.jpg
[/IMG]

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

watch out for the little ones tonight.

Yes, Happy Halloween to all. I dont' know how many trick or treaters I'll get tonight because of Sandy, but I do have candy for them.

I dressing up as a parking lot pro today. Should have brought out the staff bag.

I might go buy some candy. Doubt we'll get some TorT-ers but Im gonna carve a punkin for ma lady while shes at work.

Happy Halloween everyone!

Happy Halloween, I'm on the road for the rest of the week so I'll miss trick or treating with the little ones, Next year the whole family is going matching costumes, but we haven't decided yet. We figure we have a while to plan it all out!

Happy Halloween, and blessed Samhain to my THP family. Richard and I are heading into Philly for a HUGE party that is on the 31st every year.

I might go buy some candy. Doubt we'll get some TorT-ers but Im gonna carve a punkin for ma lady while shes at work.

I bought a ton of candy for the kids, and really all the employees too, at the hospital I work yesterday. Let the kids have some fun today, make everybody happy.

Happy Halloween! We live way out in the country so there no telling, what kind of spooks will be showing up tonight:bulgy-eyes: :pumpkin:

Should be a fun day and evening. Hawk Jr is going to be a cowboy if he'll actually submit to wearing the costume. We usually just do a handful of houses and then get back home to shell out candy. He seems to like that just as much.

All the Mormon families out here have tons of kids so I'm in for a long night. Of course I have problems not eating the candy myself so who knows how much will be left for them!

I'm stoked about tonight. Foster is pumped up. We watched Halloween shows last night and he gets to wear his costume to school today. The weather kind of sucks but we'll tough it out.

I'm stoked about tonight. Foster is pumped up. We watched Halloween shows last night and he gets to wear his costume to school today. The weather kind of sucks but we'll tough it out.

What is he going to be? Connor is going to be a Panther player and Brandon is going to be the football.

you dressing up and going out with him tonight? What's the little guy being today?

ok that's badass!

Damn, that little guy has been hitting the gym.

Lol, forget going to strange houses, just take all the other kids candy. Great costume.

He's a Ninja and he's very good and safe with his sword, LOL. For some odd reason he's obsessed with football and Power Rangers. I've never even seen him watching Power Rangers. No dressing up for me. Too much effort.

He's a Ninja and he's very good and safe with his sword, LOL. For some odd reason he's obsessed with football and Power Rangers. I've never even seen him watching Power Rangers. No dressing up for me. Too much effort.

power rangers are still around?

I guess. They seem to be making a massive comeback dude. What's funnier is that he has a couple of action figures and he calls them "Kevin".

Back