The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im glad there isn't a Super War Eagle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad there isn't a Gay Nate. Or a Fab Nate. Two is enough.

Wait a minute, technically I'm better than FrankZ, because of the A. A before Z, like opposite ends of the spectrum. You on the other hand are a regular, average (we'll give ya average) hawk and then there is super cool SUPERHAWK. I still come out the winner in this game.

Spin it how you want, but we both know the truth, FrankA. I've saved a spot for you at the has-been table.

Spin it how you want, but we both know the truth, FrankA. I've saved a spot for you at the has-been table.

Fine..:violin:

Fine..:violin:

Don't be scared. It takes a little pressure off. Now you can just be yourself and let your alter-ego handle the heavy lifting.

Don't be scared. It takes a little pressure off. Now you can just be yourself and let your alter-ego handle the heavy lifting.

Good point, sit back drink beer, and let the Z man dazzle everyone with brilliance. I'll continue to baffle most with bullish!t

Good point, sit back drink beer, and let the Z man dazzle everyone with brilliance. I'll continue to baffle most with bullish!t

Plus, you know that some people won't catch the subtle difference. In their eyes, you're a 70's shooting machine. Win-win, imo.

Plus, you know that some people won't catch the subtle difference. In their eyes, you're a 70's shooting machine. Win-win, imo.

I'm gonna get my scores down. Lessons and some great practice lately. Will see on Saturday if it pays off.

I'm gonna get my scores down. Lessons and some great practice lately. Will see on Saturday if it pays off.

Good luck dude. I've got a little boost of confidence right now as well. Hoping for good things tomorrow. Maybe you and I make the alter-egos obsolete before long!

Good luck dude. I've got a little boost of confidence right now as well. Hoping for good things tomorrow. Maybe you and I make the alter-egos obsolete before long!

Thanks, you too. You have a big competition coming up soon. I hope you put a hurtin' on some folks.

Are you coming to MB?

Possibly, probably, not sure yet. I start my new job on 8/6, so I get a solid 5 weeks off. Doing a fishing trip with my dad in mid july. Not moving now, thank God, so that frees me up a bit. I was thinking about coming down and doing 1 night maybe, gotta talk to the wifey about it.

Come on down man! No kids and time off work = no brainer! FrankZ would do it.

Come on down man! No kids and time off work = no brainer! FrankZ would do it.

I know he would. I need to be a better Frank

Seriously, though. Would love to see you there, even if it was only for a day/night.

Thanks man. It's high on the list. Will make every effort. Will likely be there.

Thanks man. It's high on the list. Will make every effort. Will likely be there.

Plus, if you go to MB, you can hang out with me. Maybe Superhawk and FrankZ can come too.

Plus, if you go to MB, you can hang out with me. Maybe Superhawk and FrankZ can come too.

Despite this fact, I'm still going to try and be there.

This guy is a boss. Just watch it all.

[video=youtube;RrY-GmT9ras]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RrY-GmT9ras[/video]
That guy is an idiot! That floorboard is going to be a mess of mold!

I had to take a pic of this one! 184 yards and scary!

aefe916a-4174-261f.jpg
Do they think we all hit it straight? haha

Best post I've read all week. Repped for the honesty Alcohawk
LOL@ Alcohawk. SOunds like a great screen name! (Not really, please don't change your name!)

didnt know this til last week.

Coors and Keystone come out of same vat of beer, we as consumers just pay more for Coors even though Keystone is the same
I've always heard that 5.0 beer and 3.2 beer come from the same vat too. 5.0 is the bottom half and 3.2 is the top half. I've also heard that since 3.2 is measured by weight and 5.0 is measured by volume, there is little difference between the two, like 5.0 is more like 3.6 by weight.

Yes. Start a thread about it, take a poll, and then completely disregard everyone's opinion on the matter. Sounds like a plan for success.
Seems like it's the new way to do things.

Where is this new thread or where did it get merged to?
It was actually like about 8 threads, merged all over the place.

Epic coloneling job there Smallie.

Btw, that guy in the Landcruiser = total badass. I'm surprised he was able to put it in reverse and keep it from getting stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back