The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post deleted.

Last edited:
For all you fans of that draw something game, I give you a**hole CEO:

Dob8n.jpg

Had a range session with my new clubs today and my friend brought his GoPro HD2. Here's a few swings with my Mashie+ F3 just before we went home.

The range session itself wasnt that good. Well, the irons felt great but both the driver and the fw was off today.

ps. Love that little camera. The image in 1080p is great! And i really need to work on my swing more. I still have a out->in swing so the balls tend to fly to the right. Hate it.

Was at RD and they were holding the Nike Speed trials. One guy picked up 54.3 mph. 2 or 3 guys were + mid 40's. Many were + high 30's.

Let's get real. No doubt Nike has a good product on their hands but that guy wasn't on the launch monitor clicking away in between clubs for no reason!!!

Congratulations! You just picked up seventy something yards from your old driver!!! I don't buy it...

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

That is not a distance for a single club. It is for driver, fw and iron combined. They are absolutely real and some of the most accurate we have seen.

Neat little video Flix. I agree - the 1080P HD on that thing is impressive.

Neat little video Flix. I agree - the 1080P HD on that thing is impressive.

Yeah, i'm currently watching a vid he made when he was in the Europeans alps snowboarding 3 weeks ago. Pretty awesome, but i honestly think it's a bit expensive lol

Yeah, i'm currently watching a vid he made when he was in the Europeans alps snowboarding 3 weeks ago. Pretty awesome, but i honestly think it's a bit expensive lol

Yeah I agree but it does take some good video.

Yeah I agree but it does take some good video.

Only bad thing about it is that you cant film in 60fps in 1080p so the slowmo parts has to be in 720p.

Forget the video, the music was sick! And that's why you're the Techno Viking! I was hoping some hot chicks in bikini's would walk out any minute. I should be a Swede.

Forget the video, the music was sick! And that's why you're the Techno Viking! I was hoping some hot chicks in bikini's would walk out any minute. I should be a Swede.

Ha, I almost asked if his chick and her friend would make an appearance. Unfortunately it did not happen.

Ha, I almost asked if his chick and her friend would make an appearance. Unfortunately it did not happen.

Yep. Instead we get some bearded dude. Bad flix!

Didnt even hear the music. Volume was at "private browsing" level

hahaha! Didn't know if you noticed the snow to the right in the picture, we had a spring blizzard here yesterday so the chanse of girls in bikinis would be minimal ;) But one could always hope!

Next time i'll try to bring her to the range. Her friend used to play golf so it shouldn't be that hard :p

142214235-jpg_003700.jpg

Next time i'll try to bring her to the range. Her friend used to play golf so it shouldn't be that hard :p

Good man, now make sure it's warm. None of this coat crap.

If you fail us, I will take her to the range when you guys are in Plano and get some video. No worries - it is warm here.....and I can steal one of the wifes bathing bikinis!

Good man, now make sure it's warm. None of this coat crap.

If you fail us, I will take her to the range when you guys are in Plano and get some video. No worries - it is warm here.....and I can steal one of the wifes bathing bikinis!

Thought you might get that idea :p

Lets not get carried away, the outfit was for the kids choice awards but instead lets focus on the hotness.

300-KatyPerry-032212-jpg_222722.jpg

It's rather fascinating. It's like two diffrent persons!

Lets not get carried away, the outfit was for the kids choice awards but instead lets focus on the hotness.

300-KatyPerry-032212-jpg_222722.jpg

Geez, I grew up with Picture Pages, etc and these kids get Katy Perry. Unfair

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

She's so jiggly and bouncy.

Kevin

Negro Modelo broski

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

That sh!t is horrible

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

That sh!t is horrible

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Beercist. You hate is because it's black.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back