I have a concern though. Is this the end of the 270y 3-wood off the tee??!!

I have a concern though. Is this the end of the 270y 3-wood off the tee??!!
I hope to break my mental block with the driver with this club

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Damn!!! Awesome move gentlemen. It just shows how great these guys are and how fantastic the weeked truely was.

As stated it is well deserved. Shane worked his butt off to make sure everyone had a blast. Not to mention all the help in negotiating with my wife lol. Mike came up with the idea and Ron did all the legwork. I just tagged along for the ride and am so happy to do so. Hit em well shane!

That's amazing, but does not surprise me considering those involved. So proud to be a small part of THP. THPers are awesome!

On a side note, you need to come up for Branson next year :)

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I will definitely try. Wanted to this year but I had a military commitment I had to attend to.
You going to Disney?

I am blown away

A wise woman, ok a mediocre pop star (Ke$ha), once said, "I believe in karma, and I believe if you put out positive vibes to everybody, that's all you're going to get back."

Congrats on the gear and kudos to the guys who sent it.

Last edited:
Man, wish I knew this was coming. What a gesture from Ron, Kang, and Mike. Only a few people know how far Shane went to assure all those in attendance in Branson an outstanding time at a great price. That being said, this is just so fitting. Now on to 2016 planning!

Freaking amazing gesture fellas. Well deserved Shane sounded like you threw one heck of a weekend

This is so awesome. This is just the latest example of THPers doing THP things.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I don't care what's going on in my life right now... that just made my day! A W E S O M E

Wow! Helluva way to say thank you!!! Shane is a rock star in my books and I can see him throwing one helluva party.

Wow that's incredible. Well done guys! Awesome gesture

that is awesome, all you guys are amazing!

Wow that is fantastic! Well done guys!

That is pretty freakin sweet!

Just like Ron & Kang said something had to be done. We all had s blast and that was a direct impact of Shane offsetting costs. For us it wasn't the $$ involved, but more of a way to say thank you.

This gift is on behalf of all that attended & I'm glad Ron pulled this out.

Wow! What an amazing gesture Kang, Mike and Ron. These are the kind of things that shows how incredible this community is. Well done by everyone!

Wa Wa Wee Wa !
That is fantastic....well done fellas !

This is fantastic. This is how our world was meant to be lived.

This right here is why THP is the best place ever.

Cookie I still have my irons brother!

Words cannot describe how incredible of a gesture that is! Amazing guys!!!

That is just... beyond amazing.

Wow.

You three are awesome! And you should have let us in on the secret!

Back