RBC Heritage (Spoilers)

It's not just his putting at this point...I've never seen Donald look so uneasy over an iron shot. He sure isn't singing the "iron truth" right now.

I agree. His entire game just isn't coming together. Just from watching today though, his putting really stuck out for me. Anything inside of 15ft, which is normally his strong point, missing by a few inches or coming up short. I mean last year those were just about gimmies for him.

Though I do agree. His irons look off as well. Watched a bunch of shots today land and roll out off of the green. I know they are firm this week, but that's another one of his strong points. No way he should not be holding them with his iron game.

I went with Kuch over Donald as well. Even with a win, Donald just doesn't seem right this year. Very spotty. Maybe the grind of last year has drug him down a little. I don't know.

Add me to the group that had Kuch and Donald.....Kuch will get the weekend start that's for sure. I have never seen Donald miss more greens with mid to short irons in his hands....WTC

Can you say Rory #1 player in the world....again.

Well this sucks. Only 4 of my guys made the cut and only 3 of them can start. I got 14 points today, all from Sneds. My other 3 got a combined 0. Lol.

Add me to the group that had Kuch and Donald.....Kuch will get the weekend start that's for sure. I have never seen Donald miss more greens with mid to short irons in his hands....WTC

Can you say Rory #1 player in the world....again.

And he only has to finish in the top 8 to keep his ranking. Don't think he'll do it, though.

And he only has to finish in the top 8 to keep his ranking. Don't think he'll do it, though.

I don't think he stands a chance playing like he did today....he started hot but slid back....and barely made the cut.

It's been said in the past, but it is official at this point, I suck at this game. Both of my A picks made the cut... and thats it. This is going to be ugly.

It's been said in the past, but it is official at this point, I suck at this game. Both of my A picks made the cut... and thats it. This is going to be ugly.

Yeah that could get ugly unless one of them shoots the low score both days and wins....that's 60 points on the weekend....I have done worse....hell I did worse last weekend!

Should have put Zach Johnson in over Luke, not sure why I keep expecting something from his this week.

Well this sucks. Only 4 of my guys made the cut and only 3 of them can start. I got 14 points today, all from Sneds. My other 3 got a combined 0. Lol.

Nope, suckage is only 2 guys making the cut and they are both my A players, only got 4 points yesterday, long weekend ahead as far as points go. Ugh.

Nope, suckage is only 2 guys making the cut and they are both my A players, only got 4 points yesterday, long weekend ahead as far as points go. Ugh.

Right there with you

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

I'm not a small guy, but Knost is a big dude. He looks quite uncomfortable out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luke Donald is another guy showing us that equipment changes can be tough for these guys. Funny that he switched to the "more forgiving" MP 53s and he sucks with them.

Can anyone remember a heavier pairing than Knost-Petterson? I bet they eat cheeseburgers and donuts between holes.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Good lord what a shot by pettersen!

--
Tapatalk2

Both of my C's MC'ed it. Badds and Stenson. Got Hunter Haas in group B. He shot a solid -4 today. -5 is lowest so far on Saturday. I also have Donald, Kuch and Sneds going.

Luke Donald is another guy showing us that equipment changes can be tough for these guys. Funny that he switched to the "more forgiving" MP 53s and he sucks with them.

I thought he had the new sticks figured out when he won a few weeks ago. I know he had trouble with early in the year. Squirrel. Nut. Find.

Gator on the sidewalk? Holy bejeezers - no thanks!! Decided to just lay down there. Too cool.

I don't think it's his clubs that are the problem :act-up:

Nice to see Carl play well. Always liked the guy.

Gator on the sidewalk? Holy bejeezers - no thanks!! Decided to just lay down there. Too cool.

I saw that too. That was hilarious. He was just chillin'.

I think the cbs golf announcer commercials are funny.

the knost-petterson pairing is not doing much for the golfers are athletes agenda.

I think knost looks like patton oswalt

Petterson tried to slim down one year, lost his game and nearly lost his card. He put it back on and got his game back.

I think the cbs golf announcer commercials are funny.

the knost-petterson pairing is not doing much for the golfers are athletes agenda.

I think knost looks like patton oswalt

Looked like White Rhino and myself two months ago. Go big guys!! Makes us feel better about not going to any gym.

Solid 46 points today. I will take it!

Tomorrow will be interesting, this course will jump up and bite you if not careful. Definitely a shot makers course.

32 for me. I hope Sneds gets me bonus points tomorrow.

42 today from only 3 players (thanks Ernie for stinking it up). I will take this and hope to get bonus points from Sneds and maybe Furyk.

Back