THP Invitational #2 Sponsored by SCOR Golf

Pondering the day one of THP's incredible events makes its way to the left coast...

me too man, but we'll need a lot more new albatross members, I remember JB saying the Texas tour even was expensive- gas, we are going to need more people to contribute so we can get that, and hopefully it will happen someday!

I think I'm in for this. Just joined the Albatross club! Finally! Have to finalize things with the wife but it looks pretty good.

Oh this rocks, I may have to carpool with someone for this!

Wow, that is a fantastic sponsor and prize and course. Too bad the wife will never go for that. Besides we are going on a mini vacation in two weeks to San Diego.

You can count me in!

Pondering.Hard.

Come. Two Rickies are better then one! haha

It depends. I have to make sure the date is open. I think finals are that week.

now to see if I can get off for this. Then see who I can hitch a ride with.

I love True Blue, and I love the thought of a THP Invitational. However, I hate my work schedule for that weekend, I just don't see a way that I can get down there. If only it was the following weekend.

I love True Blue, and I love the thought of a THP Invitational. However, I hate my work schedule for that weekend, I just don't see a way that I can get down there. If only it was the following weekend.

You are not trying hard enough. :D

It depends. I have to make sure the date is open. I think finals are that week.

It's my last week of classes and then finals that following week yet still going! haha Make it work big fella

So much to love in that announcement. A great course, a great sponsor, great playing partners, at a simply fantastic price. Well done on the planning.

Nate sure has gotten bold since he made the Morgan Cup!

Nate sure has gotten bold since he made the Morgan Cup!
Ha-Ha....you must not have followed me in the trashing talking thread then..........you would know better. Did you get a new driver yet?

I will make this work, somehow some way I'll be there.

This is great! Thanks SCOR golf! Definitely triggers my desires to get over to the east coast more often.

You are not trying hard enough. :D

I have to work overnight on Friday night until 8 AM on Saturday morning, just no way that I could make it down in time to tee off with everyone else. I guess I'll just wait for another event next year.

Back