2015 Farmers Insurance Open Thread (Spoilers)

DJ's shoes look great. Rocking the snap back hat, too.

Tiger honestly has no idea where his ball is going. You know it's bad when you have no clue where you're going to miss

Surprised to not see RF playing the Fly Z line yet.

Thought I saw a WITB pic of him that he has the Fly Z pro irons in the bag now.

Tiger hit the worst drive of the 3 by far, and walks away with birdie. Honestly, short game, outside of the 1st hole, hasn't been his issue today.

North course is for making birdies, will be interesting to see how TW fares on the South course come Friday.

Good lord, Phil. Bombing it way down there.

Phil's weight loss helped him a lot.

Looks like Tiger is grimacing on his swings...could be another tournament cut short if he is hurting. I feel bad for Tiger. He's not the same anymore since his ex-wife caught him in the cheating scandal.

I'd be grimacing too if I was skulling chips in front of hundreds or thousands of spectators. Hah!

Those people are brave as hell standing there with TW hitting a 5w from that lie. What a shot. This next chip/putt will be interesting.

You can't be grabbing your back in pain anywhere around swinging at 120ish with a 5 wood digging balls out of thick rough without visible pain.

Enough of the song and dance Tiger. Just golf.

certainly muscled that 5w to the green.

Tiger was scared to hit the wedge of the green, so he hits a putts it from 30 feet and leaves himself 12 feet.

If they're going to follow old, Asian golfers around, at least they could mention KJ Choi...at least he's tied for the lead.

Horschel is annoying sometimes. Great putt, don't how it didn't go in.

DJ with the hole out!!!

Dustin. Johnson.

Welcome back, DJ!

DJ with the eagle on the par 4 - looks like he is the one that is back!

Back