paid for online lesson-

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably a personal preference. I've really only been playing for a couple of years. I've seen some of those videos on YouTube etc where the swing is analysed in great technical detail and it all seems a bit alien to me. After 2 years of practice and tweaking with my swing i think I have got the fundamentals of a half decent swing. I just need to get more consistent and keep my focus when I am playing. If I thought about things too technically I think it would put me back some way.
Well back to the topic I think you have been treated very poorly. Even though you were not expecting instant feedback you should of had it within a reasonable time. Instead you had had to hang about waiting on this guy to get back to you and possibly missing out on some practice time. The guy should be giving you the session for free as a goodwill gesture. It's a lot of money to be treated like this.

Well I have an idea who it is but it would plainly be a guess. If it is who I am thinking, the dude is swamped and usually takes a long time to get back to someone. Not an excuse I know

If you're thinking of the same guy I'm thinking of (in your area) his website says his swing analysis turn around is about 5-7 days

Wish I could find one of those....the one I just found is $50 for 45 minutes

Cheaper is not always better, the more expensive ones are usually the ones with alot of experience.

Well I have an idea who it is but it would plainly be a guess. If it is who I am thinking, the dude is swamped and usually takes a long time to get back to someone. Not an excuse I know

not him, if your thinking of clement

It's probably a personal preference. I've really only been playing for a couple of years. I've seen some of those videos on YouTube etc where the swing is analysed in great technical detail and it all seems a bit alien to me. After 2 years of practice and tweaking with my swing i think I have got the fundamentals of a half decent swing. I just need to get more consistent and keep my focus when I am playing. If I thought about things too technically I think it would put me back some way.
Well back to the topic I think you have been treated very poorly. Even though you were not expecting instant feedback you should of had it within a reasonable time. Instead you had had to hang about waiting on this guy to get back to you and possibly missing out on some practice time. The guy should be giving you the session for free as a goodwill gesture. It's a lot of money to be treated like this.

I understand what you are saying, for the analysis they don't over do it on each one. You probably watched some wayne defransesco swing analysis where he goes into all this stuff about their swings and has like 30 lines on the screen at the end, lol. Its not like that, they point out a few things to work on at a time, you work on those few things until it becomes ingrained and then send another video for the next step. They will usually help you out in between videos without charging more because its the same pieces they instructed you with.

Maybe THP should start charging for this service. :alien:

I like when Jrod goes to the basics

I wanted outside opinions of the situation, others have seemed to figure it out pretty easily by offering advice

Most have said to out the guy and file a claim though. To me it almost sounds like you are defending the guy for screwing you over.

Most have said to out the guy and file a claim though. To me it almost sounds like you are defending the guy for screwing you over.

I know, I sent him a few more emails after the others started telling me to file a claim.

just file a claim for your money back, simple as that. i've started my fair share of stupid threads, but i really don't understand this one. as far as i can tell, there are really only three options.
1- file a claim
2- wait and hope
3- forget about it.

just file a claim for your money back, simple as that. i've started my fair share of stupid threads, but i really don't understand this one. as far as i can tell, there are really only three options.
1- file a claim
2- wait and hope
3- forget about it.

well it is pretty much at the end of its course until I update with if he sends it or not, He just sent me an emal saying it would be here in 15 mins, I just wanted a few opinions while I waited on this guy, I was concerned he was going to rip me off

alright, so he sent the analysis and its good, i think he just got a little busy. This thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back