Introducing Captain AJ - 2015 THP Gauntlet

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Last week, THP introduced the details and return of the 2015 Gauntlet. Part of this epic event is choosing the captain you would play for out of the 6 members of the Zoo Crew that will be captaining teams this year in Chicago. For those that missed the details of this event, click here to check them out.

Signup will start soon, so THP wants to introduce you to the captains and let them explain a little bit about what they are looking for in the THPers for their squad. The fifth intro, is AJ and you have heard about him from some other captains as well. You can follow her on Twitter @AJVoelpelCG and of course chat with him here on THP when he does what he calls "Foruming".

29 seconds about his looks...silly AJ

It's gotta be the hair! Hahah

Nice office AJ! :)

To be on AJ'S team yo you have to use "yo" as a comma. In summation yo AJ'S a good guy yo he's fun to be around.

No "yo"?

I understood there would be a yo.

"This will be a strong team..." - @AjsBicepCG

Definitely was hoping for more yo's based off what I've heard about AJ. I think he'd probably be fun to play with, and he's at the top of my list (like every captain), but him being good looking doesn't do anything for me. With that said, he is a handsome dude yo :cool:

seems like some solid reasons to choose AJ

Yo I don't like that crack about the hair. Don't make me put you on the Goryl list, yo.

AJ, it won't be for first time I've been asked to play for "Team Eye Candy".

So does he wear a visor so we can see that hair that is 'awesome to look at?'

~Rock

Good video. I like AJ's swagger. It's a shame he won't have a chance to win.

Best looking....best golfer.....most fun. Can't really argue with that I guess.....although I'm going to pick Rhi for 1 of those....you decide which one!

Great video AJ!

Just an FYI: this could be the first time I didn't YO when talking for more than 10 seconds in my life. I think sitting in Scott's office made me nervous :)
(And you guys are cracking me up with this thread. KEEP GOING!)

Best looking....best golfer.....most fun. Can't really argue with that I guess.....although I'm going to pick Rhi for 1 of those....you decide which one!

Great video AJ!
I've never met AJ, but I was thinking 2 out of 3 go to Rhi.

Yo! Didn't I see AJ in 'Magic Mike XXL'

nice save ;)

Cmon AJ wheres the excitement? Its like you and Scotty G switched places! Freaky Friday? I know thats not the true AJ. Either way Sign me up.

Had a great time during the round I played against AJ at last year's Gauntlet. He is a very good golfer and a better dude. Everyone should be vying for a spot on his team.

Back