Central NJ, Eastern PA & Surrounding Area Chat

Might be trying to get out Friday. Looks like the weekend is shot for me, otherwise I will just hit balls.

When/where you thinking for Friday?

1210 Monday, Princeton Country Club. Two more openings with Mark and me

1210 Monday, Princeton Country Club. Two more openings with Mark and me

Are we walking or riding? Just trying to figure out which bag to bring.

So nobody able to play Sunday?

Stupid me.. should have brought my golf clubs here. I'm in Palm Coast, tons of golf courses around... Even had a guy offer to loan me his clubs today. Unfortunately didn't bring the proper footwear. Oh well.

Stupid me.. should have brought my golf clubs here. I'm in Palm Coast, tons of golf courses around... Even had a guy offer to loan me his clubs today. Unfortunately didn't bring the proper footwear. Oh well.
Should of just played bare foot

I have to work unfortunately. Should have brought your clubs, although I bet its super expensive to bring them on a plane.

If anybody wants to get some competitive practice and get on some courses that you might not normally get a chance to play, you should try one (or more!) of the Member Golf Days sponsored by the NJSGA or MGA.

https://www.njsga.org/competitions/member-golf-days/

http://www.mgagolf.org/membership/play-days

I played Copper Hill and Trump National-Pine Hill with the NJSGA in 2014 and had a great time at both events. I'm looking at the days at The Ridge (July 20-NJSGA), Trump Bedminster (July 23-NJSGA), and Rye (October 19-MGA). The only requirement is to have an official handicap through one of the NJSGA or MGA clubs.

The Trump event is a 2-person team event so I'm looking for a teammate. Signup for those two NJSGA events starts May 15 and all of the MGA events are already open.

(cross-posted to the Northern NJ thread)

bump for anybody to play the Trump event?

Holiday weekend coming up.. I'll play Saturday, Sunday and/or Monday if anyone is interested. It's possible I'll take Friday off also. Anyone interested?

Acole and I are playing Glen Mills Saturday at 948. 2 spots open if anyone is interested. Just let me know.

I'm tempted.. but $95 is a little steep for me right now.

Yeah it's up there, but definitely worth it if you're on the fence about it. We're also setting up an afternoon round. Not sure where yet. Maybe brandywine cc, Inniscrone or Edgmont.

Yeah it's up there, but definitely worth it if you're on the fence about it. We're also setting up an afternoon round. Not sure where yet. Maybe brandywine cc, Inniscrone or Edgmont.

Ok.. darn it.. Count me in for Glen Mills. I'll send you a PM later with my contact info.

Anyone want to play early tomorrow morning in the Mercer or Somerset area?

Ok.. darn it.. Count me in for Glen Mills. I'll send you a PM later with my contact info.

Nice! I will add you to the reservation. I am holding the spots with my credit card, so if you need to cancel for some reason, please let me know by Thursday. Otherwise, looking forward to teeing it up with you!

I got an email notification in my email from Minebrook for a 4 person team tournament with the front 9 best ball and the back nine scramble. It is May 30th at 12:30 and is $50.95 which includes greens fees, cart, dinner, and prizes. Anyone interested?

The course isn't bad if it's not wet with some tricky holes.

Anyone want to play Mattawang tomorrow morning?

Back