2015 THP Invitational at Old Silo - Lexington, KY

VERY interested in this one!

I mean, I guess I could try for this one. It's relatively close and wouldn't be to bad of a drive. I'll keep this in mind and see what happens.

Im sure with people getting in, quite a few in your area will be making the trip down.

Exactly! Definitely looks like an amazing course...

Since KY borders OH I have to assume Jrod will make his annual voyage out this way again right?

This is a course I have been interested in playing for a while. Would be a lot of fun to take on with THP'ers. Hopefully the schedule works out!

I don't know man that could potentially be the first round of the year for alot of guys. Worst tank job may be good enough for a win

I think I'm done tanking poor teammates .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MikeDean said you and he would be unbeatable
at things other than golf

Haha.............

MikeDean said you and he would be unbeatable
at things other than golf

To be fair it included golf as well....until I saw him putt in October

7.5 hours ezpz.

To be fair it included golf as well....until I saw him putt in October

Sadly I putted very well last year but you never would have guessed it.

Laying up 3 footers is cool!

That minivan from Michigan is filling quickly. I'll have to make sure I bring a full car and we can race

You'll win. CJ drives like an old lady.

Only 7.5hr drive from Jamestown so it will be hard not to sign up for this one.

Very cool. Another awesome one for 2015. Good stuff!

Old Silo is great!! So excited for this one in my home state!!

Holy carp!! I knew it was going to be Lexington! And the timing is right for a trip up to Indy in conjunction with this event. Boom!

Aaaaaand, just like that, I'm out of this one. :disapointed:

Turns out the entire house will be out doing something that week/end, and we don't board our dog at all. And since these plans aren't even made/guaranteed, I'm the babysitter this weekend.

Still have Savannah!

He beat me to indy by like 2 hours. He claims to have left at the same time I did too

Yea, and I wasn't exactly doing the speed limit either...smdh

Man this is so awesome! Having a THP event in my back yard. If by luck I make the cut it's very likely I can offer up 3 beds and a really comfy couch to any THPers that may need a place to sleep. Only down side is we're about 45 minutes from downtown Lex and about an hour from the course. We'll see what happens...

Edit to say I will run this by the boss before I confirm...

SO because of the large amount of horse racing in KY in April, rooms are crazy $$$ that month, so if you get in you guys need to lock down the rooms ASAP (whether with our preferred hotel or elsewhere) cause its only going to get more $$$ as time goes on

FYI for anyone staying longer than the weekend, Keeneland Racetrack is gorgeous and really fun if you feel like gambling some...

Man this is so awesome! Having a THP event in my back yard. If by luck I make the cut it's very likely I can offer up 3 beds and a really comfy couch to any THPers that may need a place to sleep. Only down side is we're about 45 minutes from downtown Lex and about an hour from the course. We'll see what happens...

Edit to say I will run this by the boss before I confirm...

If we both get in, we have to share a round together again in the extra rounds.

Very hard ponder for this one. Not a bad drive at all from my house to Lexington. Should be under 6 hours.

Back