Callaway - Tweet to Unleash

Canadan

You Are Great
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Done and done. Guessing it'll have a new name. I hope for Razr eagle.

The green up the back of that cover is the silhouette of a Tee....just noticed that

I am legitimately excited for the new Razr offerings. This is a great way to get people into the process while getting some solid giveaways into the mix.

That is actually really cool. I just tweeted and am getting ready to watch the first video.
I like where Callaway is heading

Ya Callaway is straight bringing it!

It's funny on the site watching the video and seeing the THPers tweets below. Saw at least 3!

I tweeted!

I know Chad has a big role in the social media aspect of Callaway Golf. Talking to him about it last year in Myrtle Beach I had a strong feeling that Callaway is going to be a social media giant this year.

Sent my first tweet. I really like how they are going about this nowadays. A fun interactive way to get there products out there without just saying "Here it is"

Very cool, going to tweet in a minute!

Glad I've already seen it so I don't have to engage in these shenanigans just to see what their new driver looks like. "Spam your twitter feed so you can see what our new driver looks like!"

New to Twitter. By the time I figured out what I was doing, I'd tweeted it twice.

That video is cool...."ahh look at that"

Tweet tweeted!

Awesome, done!

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I'm not huge on the social media overload. I liked it better when they just released the pics and info haha.

Done!!

oh man this new driver has me all kinds of excited about Callaway in 2013...

Everybody tweet more dang it! Haha. the videos are showing up near fast enough...

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I'm not huge on the social media overload. I liked it better when they just released the pics and info haha.

You realize they are giving away 10 free drivers to folks who tweet it, right?

Support Callaway? Duh.

Done deal.

I'm honestly just excited to see more though. I'd love for a THP'er to get picked for one of the 10 too though.

No, I skimmed over that part. That changes my attitude towards it quite a bit actually. Oops.

And it's even open to Canadians! @hashtagchad even said so!

Back