The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious thunderstorms just knocked out satellite. C'mon, pick the freaking signal back up!

Team Hackers tapping!

Cable finally wins at something! Lol. Sorry to hear it dude. Hope it comes back soon.

I have cable at home but down the street at parents now. DirecTV was great until 10 minutes ago.

Team Hackers tapping!

Not hitting greens on well struck iron shots. Its freaking driving me crazy! At my clubs range there is a pin at 165 and I constantly am all around it, get on the course and miss miss miss.

Hanks, instead of Chapstick, try out Anhydrous Glycerin. You can get it at any pharmacy, drugs store, ect and it has a number of uses, including chapped lips.

What is the point of having a SPOILER thread for a tournament only to have two people post a thread about the winner right afterwards?

What is the point of having a SPOILER thread for a tournament only to have two people post a thread about the winner right afterwards?

I know, right? This is why I will not even check my phone if I have to watch an important event on DVR. People like to ruin things.

My science teacher just asked me, in the middle of class, if I had ever had my thyroid checked. I drew blood biting my tongue back. I wanted to ask if she had had a CAT scan recently, as she obviously has problems with the areas of her brain relating to manners.

My science teacher just asked me, in the middle of class, if I had ever had my thyroid checked. I drew blood biting my tongue back. I wanted to ask if she had had a CAT scan recently, as she obviously has problems with the areas of her brain relating to manners.

Tell her that at least you can do something about your weight. You cant fix ugly or stupid.

Had a terrible weekend. Played softball friday night to help a friend who needed another player. Went to the course Saturday and apparently I was still trying to swing a softball bat. I shanked my 1st 30 warmup shots. Finally got it sorta worked out in time to tee off. Had that in my head all day. Struggled around the course for an 80-82 for 2 rounds that day. Nothing seemed to work right. On the plus side, almost all my bets were called off since it started raining while we were in the course. Hopefully I can get my swing back on track before next weekend.

at school with nothing to do. solution: THP

wind blowing consistently at 20mph with gusts up to 40mph just ruins a day

Hoping to get out today but we have had some snow flurries and 30 mph winds w/ 30* temps.

wind blowing consistently at 20mph with gusts up to 40mph just ruins a day
Go out and get you some Myrtle Beach practice!

Well, Roscoe still isn't doing good. Hasn't ate in two weeks. Been feeding with a saringe. Had to go back to vet today. They kept him. Can't figure out what's wrong. :(

Fear The Frog! Amphibians can Tapatalk.

Really sorry to hear it, Frog.

Well, Roscoe still isn't doing good. Hasn't ate in two weeks. Been feeding with a saringe. Had to go back to vet today. They kept him. Can't figure out what's wrong. :(

Sorry to hear that man. It really sucks. That happened to my last dog. We went on vacation and it just stopped eating. When we came back he was on an IV and then we learned he had cancer. I really hope for a better outcome for you. I honestly do. Good thoughts to you guys.

BF I am sending positive vibes your way

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Frog sorry to hear Roscoe hasn't improved.

Sorry to hear bullfrog. Keep the updates coming.

Sorry to hear buddy.

That blows dude. I am really sorry. Just keep the faith.

Let us know dude. Really sorry to hear this, good vibes coming your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back