The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simply put......you frickin rock bro!!
Nope, but I am fitting into smaller pants and getting shot down slightly fewer times with my wife. If you see in MyFitnessPal that I burned 10 calories doing a "Super Pushup" that means I got lucky.

Nope, but I am fitting into smaller pants and getting shot down slightly fewer times with my wife. If you see in MyFitnessPal that I burned 10 calories doing a "Super Pushup" that means I got lucky.

Hahahahahahahaha awesome in so many ways

I love it! I still get shot down plenty but when she doesn't shoot me down, she doesn't regret it as much. 'Super pushup' I like that move!

Does that help? Nuun is pretty terrible, I grabbed some for the first time this weekend.

I would have dumped the Nuun out (Berry) if I did not have Mio (fruit punch) to add to it. Doubt I will even try the Nuun again.

I would have dumped the Nuun out (Berry) if I did not have Mio (fruit punch) to add to it. Doubt I will even try the Nuun again.

It's not for everyone. I liked the effects for me...the taste wasn't the best, but it didn't taste horrible for me.

Hahahaha that's awesome.

It's not for everyone. I liked the effects for me...the taste wasn't the best, but it didn't taste horrible for me.

I agree. I don't mind the taste. The good results overrule the taste for me.

Allow me to interrupt all of this healthy talk with this statement: Mexican Coke is awesome. There are 2 Mexican places within walking distance of me that sells Mexican Coke. It's so much better than regular Coke, it's not even funny.

Allow me to interrupt all of this healthy talk with this statement: Mexican Coke is awesome. There are 2 Mexican places within walking distance of me that sells Mexican Coke. It's so much better than regular Coke, it's not even funny.

Really? What's different? I think most Coke they serve at places to eat is awful. It's so hard to drink.

Really? What's different? I think most Coke they serve at places to eat is awful. It's so hard to drink.

Mexican Coke is more akin to the original, old-school Coke I think.

JAKE! Six days and counting.

Kevin

INteresting Ary, I havne't had a pop in almost a year now. I miss them thats for sure, but I think they are full nasty nasty stuff. Man I"m starting to sound like a west coast hippy.

Soda is terrible for you. Keep on the wagon sir.

I am fairly confident that both Mexico and Canada use regular sugar unlike the US which uses corn syrup..

I can't believe Breeze isn't dropping this knowledge bomb haha

INteresting Ary, I havne't had a pop in almost a year now. I miss them thats for sure, but I think they are full nasty nasty stuff. Man I"m starting to sound like a west coast hippy.

Soda is terrible for you. Keep on the wagon sir.

I realize that pop/cola/soda is not great for me. However, sometimes I need caffeine, especially when I'm working late at night, and I'm not a coffee drinker, so it's soda for me. Although tonight, dinner was a quesadilla and I was thristy, so I got the Mexican Coke.

Probably related to my soda habit: I have to go to the dentist tomorrow to get a cavity filled. :banghead:

I can't believe people actually call it pop. It sounds so funny. My family in Ohio said that.

I can't believe people actually call it pop. It sounds so funny. My family in Ohio said that.

Being from Minnesota, we always called it pop.

When are you going to be in WI?

Kevin

I will get the exact dates here this week from the wife. I am riding shotgun to a conference she has.

I realize that pop/cola/soda is not great for me. However, sometimes I need caffeine, especially when I'm working late at night, and I'm not a coffee drinker, so it's soda for me. Although tonight, dinner was a quesadilla and I was thristy, so I got the Mexican Coke.

Probably related to my soda habit: I have to go to the dentist tomorrow to get a cavity filled. :banghead:

Yah I was talking to CB really. He said he already quit. I wasn't trying to preach.

I've never called it that. Do they do it out West? Or just the middle of the country?

I think it's a midwestern term in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back