NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading the paper this morning and in their playoff matchup breakdowns, the Pens-Flyers one was about 3x as long as the others. Going to be such a good series. They predicted Pens in 7. Which is exactly what I think.

I actually think this is a sucky playoff series. It sucks that such a good team (no matter who it is) will be knocked out so early. Lots of stress on both sides.

I actually think this is a sucky playoff series. It sucks that such a good team (no matter who it is) will be knocked out so early. Lots of stress on both sides.

That's like the draft every year. Good players on bad teams. Hi Tavares.

I was reading the paper this morning and in their playoff matchup breakdowns, the Pens-Flyers one was about 3x as long as the others. Going to be such a good series. They predicted Pens in 7. Which is exactly what I think.

Pens are better. That is all.

I figure we may as well get this going now that free agency is in full swing.. Who are your favourite teams and who is looking good in each conference?

I'm a Blue Jackets fan. Hoping to see the additions of Martinek, Carter, Wisniewski, and bringing up Kubalik/Johansen will be enough to get them into the post season.

You guys are lucky to have Jack Johnson. His loyalty is off the roof. I'll miss that guy but Carter is working out for us!

And it's time.

Downtown is a gong show I can you that and has been since about 2pm.

While I'll miss downtown, I'm kind of glad we're moving to the burbs when hockey season is on.

Not sure the Flyers were prepared for the train that just steamrolled them in the first.

Gonna be tough coming back from 3-0.

The Flyers just arent good enough right now. The Pens arent retaliating verbally or physically after the whistle and the Flyers are just annoyed and angry.

I am not sure why everyone dumps on the Flyers? Somehow a team with 100+ points isn't good enough?

You guys are lucky to have Jack Johnson. His loyalty is off the roof. I'll miss that guy but Carter is working out for us!

I hated him for his time with Michigan (I went to Miami of Ohio - rival) but he's won me over big time..

His passion for the game and constant praise of the city and wanting to be in Columbus is so awesome.

I turned the game on about midway through the second, and it seems like Pitt is dominating for the most part..

Seems like 4-1 is on the way.

I am not sure why everyone dumps on the Flyers? Somehow a team with 100+ points isn't good enough?

I think they are good, but I think the Pens are way too deep and have more experience with a proven goalie in the playoffs. Hard to bet against that.

I think this match up is pretty even. Skill wise they match up, Flyers have incredible scoring depth, I think they had the most players with 10+ goals. Maybe because of some injuries the Pitt D has an edge but its close and Bryz has yet to really prove himself but has played well.

I think this match up is pretty even. Skill wise they match up, Flyers have incredible scoring depth, I think they had the most players with 10+ goals. Maybe because of some injuries the Pitt D has an edge but its close and Bryz has yet to really prove himself but has played well.

Skill wise in the regular season, I will agree with. This is playoffs though. Too many first timers on Philly in my opinion. Not enough playoff depth.

Skill wise in the regular season, I will agree with. This is playoffs though. Too many first timers on Philly in my opinion. Not enough playoff depth.

You are right, its the playoffs. Game tied.

Really hope the refs let both teams play it out in the final 6 min. Put the whistles away buds.

Really hope the refs let both teams play it out in the final 6 min. Put the whistles away buds.

Yeah its always a bummer when that happens. NHL OT is always nerve racking, gives me a panic attack.

OT it is. Great way to kick off the playoffs.

Bothers me that the first Briere goal was so blatantly offsides.

We deserve to lose this hockey game, honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back