What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Value golf carries hireko stuff, good place and fast shipping. Acer stuff is pretty good quality from what I've experienced and I looked at he xk when I first started out last year.might have to order a 7i to test out. The iDrive shafts on value are also very very good and profile very closely with a couple very good shafts. I just placed an order for 3 more of them to experiment with. CB, did you order them separately to build or prebuilt?

Value golf carries hireko stuff, good place and fast shipping. Acer stuff is pretty good quality from what I've experienced and I looked at he xk when I first started out last year.might have to order a 7i to test out. The iDrive shafts on value are also very very good and profile very closely with a couple very good shafts. I just placed an order for 3 more of them to experiment with. CB, did you order them separately to build or prebuilt?
I actually just re did my order and got it all separately because they didn't have the grips I wanted so I'm going to do it all myself.

I got the Acer XF Pro irons, 5-PW and then FST Pro 115 shafts shipped to my house for a stupid good price. This is going to be a fun experiment, and I'm looking forward to putting it all together myself.

Last edited:
Picked up a Sun Mountain Hybrid golf bag; went with the royal blue and green and looks great. Taking it out for a walk this afternoon but so far impressed with the design. Large top, full dividers and plenty of space/pockets for me.

I actually just re did my order and got it all separately because they didn't have the grips I wanted so I'm going to do it all myself.

I got the Acer XF irons, 5-PW and then FST Pro 115 shafts shipped to my house for a stupid good price. This is going to be a fun experiment, and I'm looking forward to putting it all together myself.

Awesome. I jumped on the clubbuilding train a couple months back and love every minute of it. You putting the FST's in your current irons as well or is this just an "experiment" to see if you like them?

Awesome. I jumped on the clubbuilding train a couple months back and love every minute of it. You putting the FST's in your current irons as well or is this just an "experiment" to see if you like them?
Nope I just got the one set for the Acer XF Pro heads, and then I will see what I think about it all. It is both a project and some testing and some fun.

I picked up a Vokey 60*/4 wedge

Didn't buy it today, but the Vokey I bought from Curt_Slice came in yesterday.

Extended my buys, yesterday, to a Rife IMO - was on clearance And felt decent. However, gonna return it today after some more indoor testing. Will also be trading in some other clubs, and will walk out of the store with a new Ping Redwood Piper S.

Didn't mention it in here yesterday, but I ordered the Callaway RAZR Fit Tour Authentic driver, should be here on May 4th. Super excited!

Didn't mention it in here yesterday, but I ordered the Callaway RAZR Fit Tour Authentic driver, should be here on May 4th. Super excited!

This should be called pulling an MCOEMKevin. Nice buy man

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Is that the driver you'll play in the MC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mashie F5. Hit my RBZ 3H vs the F5. The F5 was longer and straighter so I oem'ed it.

Mashie F5. Hit my RBZ 3H vs the F5. The F5 was longer and straighter so I oem'ed it.
You rule, that is a nice buy. I'm not hitting the Mashie woods because I don't have the money to buy them and I would do something stupid like buy one anyway.

Adams XTD ti super fairway 14.5 with fubuki AX x, longest 3 wood I have hit (currently own TEE CB2 with V2, DET project X 6.5)

W12METALXDART

Wow, booted the RBZ 3h? Impressive stuff out of the F5, I dont think I have even seen one in person yet.

Just won a 2011 Bridgestone Tour Stand bag in the Red/Yellow/Black.

New shoes for the Outing...to match ONE outfit. :bulgy-eyes:

Congrats on the win Playdough. Great bag.

TapAhoy!

I paid my green fees today. Does that count as buying golf stuff?

Sent from my taco using Tapatalk

Agreed, I see a Metal-X dart and #7 in my arsenal in the future.

Yes! I love it CB!

I threw down a bid for a C/S #7 on eBay for $30.00, my as well put one back in the collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back