OH/KY/IN Spring Get Together

According to the weather channel app it shows the high on Saturday to be in the 40's. Not cool. Not cool at all.

According to the weather channel app it shows the high on Saturday to be in the 40's. Not cool. Not cool at all.

Yeah that's weak, especially considering it's supposed to be in the 70s Friday.. Hopefully they are just being terrible guesstimators and it's actually going to be in the high 50s low 60s...

now its showing high of 49* and a 30% chance of rain...bundle up boys!!!

well that didnt take long to change

now high of 53* and 50% chance of rain

accuWeather has it as 65 and 24% thunderstorm..

I accept!

wow, theres gotta be an app out there that has it at 80* and sunny

I'm still hoping something shifts... I would hate to see a gathering of THPers get ruined by crappy weather.

not a chance....the first one in Dayton, the sky couldnt be any darker and the rain stayed away for 36 holes...the golf must go on!

Wow, 7150 from the tips of Clover Valley...

Who's with me?!?!?! haha, that's pretty darn long.. I think somewhere in the realm of 6300-6600 as a group would be suitable. Both courses accomodate that.

Last edited:
I'm going to be driving up there Friday night. Where would you all recommend that I stay? Looking for cleanliness first, price second. I searched google. There are a bunch about 16 miles away. Is there anything closer?

I'm going to be driving up there Friday night. Where would you all recommend that I stay? Looking for cleanliness first, price second. I searched google. There are a bunch about 16 miles away. Is there anything closer?

scaratch that, not staying in heath, might just stay a bit more West near Polaris and make the trip in the AM, much more to pick from

Last edited:
Wow, 7150 from the tips of Clover Valley...

Who's with me?!?!?! haha, that's pretty darn long.. I think somewhere in the realm of 6300-6600 as a group would be suitable. Both courses accomodate that.

yeah looks like each courses's 2nd set might be the play

well that didnt take long to change

now high of 53* and 50% chance of rain

That's what I played in up here last Saturday, with 20+ MPH winds...it was miserable.

Hope that weather shifts for you all. Be positive, weathermen are never right.

That's what I played in up here last Saturday, with 20+ MPH winds...it was miserable.

Hope that weather shifts for you all. Be positive, weathermen are never right.

well weather.com now has it up to 62* with the 50% chance of rain, so at least its getting warmer!

I recommend staying near Polaris.. Might not be that close to the courses but it's a very nice area so you're bound to get some quality lodgings!!

Tapatalking from my iPhone

yeah looks like each courses's 2nd set might be the play

Maybe even the middle tees for the second 18 for a few... I am sure everyone will just end up on the tees they are most comfortable with.

I'll play whatever set the majority in my groupings want to play. I'm comfortable from 7100, so that wont bother me. But I usually play between 6500 and 6800 depending the course.

I recommend staying near Polaris.. Might not be that close to the courses but it's a very nice area so you're bound to get some quality lodgings!!

Hit up priceline.com for the hotels. Tons of options in those areas and you'll get a good rate using name your own price.

yeah we got a room in Polaris at a Best Western, wasnt bad at all

I don't even look at the weather until the day before, it just changes too many times to worry about it over 2 days away.
Can't wait to see everybody, even Da Frog :blob:

I don't even look at the weather until the day before, it just changes too many times to worry about it over 2 days away.
Can't wait to see everybody, even Da Frog :blob:

easy to say when you live in COLUMBUS lol

looking forward to it boys!!

Marc, you find a 12th man?

Now I see 62 and 20%... I'll take that!

Here's hoping it keeps getting warmer!

which one of your sites has that? weather.com has 63* and 50% chance of rain lol

Back