Day 2 Prize - SCOR Golf - THREE WINNERS

SCOR wedges are on my Christmas Wish List for sure. What a great prize. Thanks :scorgolf: and THP.

Count me in. These would be perfect!

Day 2 entry-
I have always wanted these wedges. Ever since I started golfing, I have always thought the wedges are the most important club(s) in your bag. The SCOR scoring system is revolutionized the short game. It would be a dream come true to own these!! Please pick me!! Thank you THP AND SCOR!

This would be absolutely incredible to win. Going to be 3 very happy folks tomorrow.

Of all the prizes, this one has me most excited.

Great opp to SCOR, thanks THP

LtEvO TaPpEd In

Yeah, so I am playing around on Scor's website and doing a ScorFit as we speak. Pretty cool little tool here. Kind of excited about this one, if you couldn't tell.

Check it out if you haven't already.

http://www.scorgolf.com/

Day 2 of the giveaway is just phenomenal. Thank you THP and SCOR. Wow.

Thanks THP and SCOR. This absolutely incredible. What an prize for some lucky THPer.

Thanks SCOR golf and THP, such an amazing prize

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Thanks Scor and THP for helping drop scor's and holiday cheer!

Entered! I sure do need some new wedges, and the SCOR System sounds awesome. Day 2 is gonna be a great one!

This is a great prize...thanks THP and SCOR!

New scor wedges would be a perfect christmas gift to myself...crosses fingers and hopes.

These would be amazing to win! Love the holiday cheer!
Twitter @hommytammann
@thehackersparidise
@scorgolf

Every prize this year is unbelievable, this one among the best. Thanks as usual THP, and Scor!

Yeah, so I am playing around on Scor's website and doing a ScorFit as we speak. Pretty cool little tool here. Kind of excited about this one, if you couldn't tell.

Check it out if you haven't already.

http://www.scorgolf.com/

I've been on their site almost as much as THP the last couple weeks, definitely at the top of my ponders and my only wedge ponder.

Since the announcement of this contest I have been checking out the SCOR website non stop as well. The more time you spend there, the more you are convinced that you NEED some SCOR wedges haha.

I'm in! Tremendous prize for THREE people - can't beat that.

I'm in wooo

To ta lee in for this

This contest doesn't let up. Great stuff really. Somebody's short game is going to be revolutionized tomorrow.

I'm in for day 2! I was working and missed day 1!:arrogant:
Going to San Diego for a week of golf! Hoo-Ah!

Back