The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's ok D: I might have made a 2 if Saturn and Mars were in a favorable position and I had a good breakfast.

It's ok D: I might have made a 2 if Saturn and Mars were in a favorable position and I had a good breakfast.

Lol, but you'd probably go HAM on an English AP.

Why am I just finding out that excedrin was recalled because there was percocet mixed in the bottles?

I would've bought a case.

--
Tapatalk2

Why am I just finding out that excedrin was recalled because there was percocet mixed in the bottles?

--
Tapatalk2

Crap I should look in to that

--
Tapatalk2

Haha, I will make a note to remind you of med recalls in the future.

--
Tapatalk2
Me too! No one tells me this stuff!

Yeah apparently the stuff is going for insane prices on eBay and Craigslist...cause I like buying pills over the computer from someone I don't know.

I see some redneck..."Hey baby, these excedrin look like flintstones to you?"

--
Tapatalk2

--
Tapatalk2

Dude! Thanks. I went to buy Excedrin the other night and there was none to buy and the pharmacist said they had all been recalled, but never said why and I forgot to look up why. Excedrin is all I take for my migraines, so I was a little pissy and opted for Motrin Migrain instead.

Dude! Thanks. I went to buy Excedrin the other night and there was none to buy and the pharmacist said they had all been recalled, but never said why and I forgot to look up why. Excedrin is all I take for my migraines, so I was a little pissy and opted for Motrin Migrain instead.

DAMNIT! I was wondering about that too. Excedrin was the best thing for migraines ever so I settled for some tylenol migraine crap. Wish I would've bought a huge bottle now before it got recalled

DAMNIT! I was wondering about that too. Excedrin was the best thing for migraines ever so I settled for some tylenol migraine crap. Wish I would've bought a huge bottle now before it got recalled

No kidding. The last time I bought it, I just bought a small bottle for my golf bag. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

After watching wall to wall golf on Sunday, my gripe is announcers who say 'he just didnt hit it with enough pace" when it goes 18" beyond the hole. No %#$@&%, it didnt go in the hole because he chose the wrong line OR he hit it badly offline.

Airfares for Thanksgiving.

Just got an email from the Course...they are closed today due to the recent rain. If they stay closed it will be 5 weeks in a row that they have been closed during the middle of the week cancelling my golf league.

Find a good local pharmacist, apparently they can compound you some excedrin for $10.

It was supposed to come back in late June, but still nothing. As a migraine sufferer, I have found nothing better for me. We bought two HUGE bottles from a warehouse store before they got pulled and even after that we only have one left. It needs to come back soon.

Just got an email from the Course...they are closed today due to the recent rain. If they stay closed it will be 5 weeks in a row that they have been closed during the middle of the week cancelling my golf league.

that sucks, we would glady take some of that rain off your hands, we havent had anything in weeks, and now the pond/river where my course pumps its water from to stay so unbelieveably green is running low on on water...scary

you should see what it's fetching on the black market.....Excedrin on ebay is pricy.

There's still a lot of QC issues at the plants that make Excedrin....they're talking a Q4 return to stores shelves at the earliest

It was supposed to come back in late June, but still nothing. As a migraine sufferer, I have found nothing better for me. We bought two HUGE bottles from a warehouse store before they got pulled and even after that we only have one left. It needs to come back soon.

you should see what it's fetching on the black market.....Excedrin on ebay is pricy.

There's still a lot of QC issues at the plants that make Excedrin....they're talking a Q4 return to stores shelves at the earliest

That bleeping sucks! It's the only thing that will make a dent in my migraines.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

That sucks because you need to keep the roll from the back 9 Sunday going...in their defense we just got dumped on down here

that's whatcha get for living in FL :alien:

tried to do lawn work early this morning and it was already 85 and humid as heck

tried to do lawn work early this morning and it was already 85 and humid as heck

I haven't mowed in a month and I swear my grass is actually shorter than it was back then.

I haven't mowed in a month and I swear my grass is actually shorter than it was back then.

Yeah, mine is just kinda brown and crispy. I mow every couple of weeks lol

This is why I'm having an in ground sprinkler system installed in the house we're currently building.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back