Another Spot Open - THP Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT?
You are worried about someone's forum rep? Seriously?

Just saying, it happened to me for whatever reason, so figured it could happen again to someone else

and it goes back to the main point that kmac reiterated, no one needs to explain themselves

Giving this an afternoon bump. Hope someone can fill this soon.

Humpty bumpy lets get it filled!

Do it!! It is so worth it!! Ddec talked me into going before I had joined here. It didn't matter when I got down there everyone knew who I was a treated me like family anyway. The people you meet are worth the price alone.

Still waiting to hear from GG!

Dude... Drive to Bangor and fly with us from there... You can get a return flight for $293 plus a checked bag...

We have a rental car in Orlando and will drive you there!!!

I could actually get a flight from Toronto (4hrs away vs 10 in Maine lol) for about 350. Just can't do it plus the 3 nights at the resort :(...wish I could. Hopefully next year I can swing it. Next time in NS I'll have to give you a pm and see if we can hit up a round.

I am just waiting for the other guy. I sent him another message this morning and I am hoping to hear back soon.

If this plays out would someone pick me up from the airport thursday and drop me off Sunday morning?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

There are folks arriving on thursday as well so if you flight coinsides it may work out that you can catch a ride.
If this plays out would someone pick me up from the airport thursday and drop me off Sunday morning?

After spending the day at Grand Cypress, i really hope someone jumps on this quick. Just a beautiful area, and I dont think people realize how truly awesome the Villas are. First tee on the North course? Lined with a row of Villas. 9th hole on the South course? Villas overlooking the fairway and green. Great clubhouse and bar area, and some amazing practice facilities!

Bump to keep it on the first page. I can't believe its almost here!

After spending the day at Grand Cypress, i really hope someone jumps on this quick. Just a beautiful area, and I dont think people realize how truly awesome the Villas are. First tee on the North course? Lined with a row of Villas. 9th hole on the South course? Villas overlooking the fairway and green. Great clubhouse and bar area, and some amazing practice facilities!

I agree, I hope this gets booked soon so the prep work can continue and not needing to be redone. This wil be my first THP event and I'm anxiously nervous already. Cant wait to meet everyone and put a face (and some memories) with their forum profile.

I agree, I hope this gets booked soon so the prep work can continue and not needing to be redone. This wil be my first THP event and I'm anxiously nervous already. Cant wait to meet everyone and put a face (and some memories) with their forum profile.

Just stay away from One T and you will be fine. He's a bad influence.

I will go $40

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I'm trying to make this happen! I've been checking my messages with good news from GG hopefully!

This mainer needs some warm weather!

Ha! I'll be in Maine, flying out of Bangor on the 17th, direct on AllegiantAir, is that who you are looking to fly down there with?

Ha! I'll be in Maine, flying out of Bangor on the 17th, direct on AllegiantAir, is that who you are looking to fly down there with?

I'm from Brunswick Maine originally, but moved to Baltimore after college. So I'll be flying out of baltimore

Let's go folks! We need to get this filled. If I could I would, I just hope the person who can commit to this sees this post and jumps on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back