The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had one in the office that asked people to please flush....wtc..really!!

we had one above the urinals in my office for a while that said don't pee on the floor... seriously?

My rant.. my tv starting acting up last night (dim picture, bad noises). So far, trying to track down the owner of my extended warranty has been an unsuccessful nightmare. wtc. It's easier finding my ball in deep woods. not happy.

I worked for a major car rental company years ago, at the corporate headquarters. In all the file rooms they had the alphabet printed out on a sign nailed to a wall!! And "Alphabet" printed across the top! WTC, if you don't know the alphabet, why are you working here and not in pre-school! Here in TX I'm consulting for a company and, yup, alphabet on the wall in a file room!!! At least post something with some humor or something........

simphabet.jpg

I am so sick of garbage weather during the weekends, and decent weather during the work week.

Seriously.. 70 tomorrow, but 45 and rain Saturday?! GIVE ME A BREAK! I want to golf!

I am so sick of garbage weather during the weekends, and decent weather during the work week.

Seriously.. 70 tomorrow, but 45 and rain Saturday?! GIVE ME A BREAK! I want to golf!

Dude..I'm with you big time on this one. Needs to stop ruining my weekend golf plans.

I agree! Luckily I'm off tomorrow and can golf. Nah Nah na boo boo stick your head in doodoo. Lol

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Dishonest auto mechanics stink. I went in to get my brakes checked out, and they told me I needed to change my motor mount too and quoted me $140 to do so. I went home and ordered the part for $20 and installed it in 15 minutes with no experience changing the part. It is such a simple job that next time it will take me less than 5 to do. How can these people quote me $140 with a straight face?

Dishonest auto mechanics stink. I went in to get my brakes checked out, and they told me I needed to change my motor mount too and quoted me $140 to do so. I went home and ordered the part for $20 and installed it in 15 minutes with no experience changing the part. It is such a simple job that next time it will take me less than 5 to do. How can these people quote me $140 with a straight face?

The same way that they quote me $700 to change SPARK PLUGS in my Toyota Solara because it uses "special spark plug wires"... The wires themselves were gonna cost $480!!!

Yep, the same special wires that I bought from my uncle for $32 who gets dealer parts at cost. The same ones that I installed with simple tools in less than 30 minutes when it was gonna take the "professionals" over 2 hours of charged labor to switch it all out...

Bums...

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

speaking of all this car talk... today is car maintenance day but its absolute perfect weather for golf
im gonna change the oil/ rotate the tires/ swap out the air filter/ coolant/ wipers/ etc etc as fast as i can
jiffy lube would be ashamed to call themselves jiffy after today

Thank you refrigerator for spewing water all night and ruining my floor!

Tapatalk

work in general just stinks right about now

Kids are SO effing LAZY these days. I am student teaching right now and I truly am worried about the future of this country because these kids have ZERO work ethic. Getting them to do any sort of work is difficult. Is it like this everywhere? Are they going to change when they are released into the "real world" or should we be worried? Also, they are 100% dependent on technology. I love technology and use it all the time but I do not depend on it. They have zero basic arithmetic skills because they are dependent on their calculators. ARGGGGHHH!

The same way that they quote me $700 to change SPARK PLUGS in my Toyota Solara because it uses "special spark plug wires"... The wires themselves were gonna cost $480!!!

Yep, the same special wires that I bought from my uncle for $32 who gets dealer parts at cost. The same ones that I installed with simple tools in less than 30 minutes when it was gonna take the "professionals" over 2 hours of charged labor to switch it all out...

Bums...

Man that's absurd!!! That should be a crime.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

I've been sitting here for 30 minutes waiting for the UPS guy to come down the hill. He is almost always here between 11:15 and 11:30 and usually no later than 11:45. Grrrr.

Kids are SO effing LAZY these days. I am student teaching right now and I truly am worried about the future of this country because these kids have ZERO work ethic. Getting them to do any sort of work is difficult. Is it like this everywhere? Are they going to change when they are released into the "real world" or should we be worried? Also, they are 100% dependent on technology. I love technology and use it all the time but I do not depend on it. They have zero basic arithmetic skills because they are dependent on their calculators. ARGGGGHHH!

Indeed.

Access to information is so easy that no one wants any actual knowledge anymore besides knowing how to search for things A useful tool for sure but not enough IMO. It's hilarious when the wifi goes out places and everyone panic's but I'm mean like that.

Yes. I honestly have started to thin it is. Its generational, this generation as a whole is LAZY and ENTITLED and its a fact. The system has failed and the parents have failed.

Also, it won't get better when its your own class. If you hate it now, you will hate it more when you start your first job teaching. Just a sad, sad, fact.

The new Tapatalk is a piece of junk. Love that you can't get to the last post in the thread. Love sorting through 10 pages to get to the last post. Good job fellas. Keep up the poopty work.

Someone's twitter page getting blown up by THP'ers makes me laugh. Note to others....pay for what you buy here! Ha!

Wtc is up with tapatalk. Out of nowhere it pops up a message saying it wants access to twitter accounts. I already said no to the twitter damn it.

Wtc is up with tapatalk. Out of nowhere it pops up a message saying it wants access to twitter accounts. I already said no to the twitter damn it.

Read my sticky at the bottom of my posts. Nuff' said...

New tapatalk is garbage, just like my hardwood floors under my leaky refrigerator.

It is tweeting your posts BTW.

Hahaha I hit the damn tweet bird and didn't realize. Stupid user error. I was wondering if it was tweeting my post. Lmao that's funny

Hahaha I hit the damn tweet bird and didn't realize. Stupid user error. I was wondering if it was tweeting my post. Lmao that's funny
I bet your real friends are wondering wtc you are tweeting about. Opposed to us fake friends that know you are just screwing around on tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back