I almost feel lost...

Oregon Jack

Let's real 'er back in.
Reaction score
Handicap
8ish?
(lost as in don't know where i am..)
first off, I guess I ought to mention for all of those who havn't noticed that I have been gone for about 5 days due to being pretty busy dealing with my great-grandma (96 y/o) who is in a nursing home, probably won't make it past Christmas, lots of school work, and some other stuff.

but back to the main point, now that i'm back, i feel like i'm in unknown territory! kind of a weird feeling...

Family comes first and should. Take care of your great grandmother and enjoy your time with her. THP will be here upon return when you feel ready. Its hard to get caught up at times, but I am sure you will be back in the swing of things in no time.

Are you referring to feeling lost here at THP? Or life in general? People will listen to you if you need to talk about the last part there.

Eh. We all feel that way sometimes. Hell, I can work for a day and come home and log on to THP, and feel like I have missed a butt load and will never catch up on the happenings of the day. It happens. Just choose to catch up one whatever interests you. Add thoughts where you feel they will be helpful.

Are you referring to feeling lost here at THP? Or life in general? People will listen to you if you need to talk about the last part there.

Eh. We all feel that way sometimes. Hell, I can work for a day and come home and log on to THP, and feel like I have missed a butt load and will never catch up on the happenings of the day. It happens. Just choose to catch up one whatever interests you. Add thoughts where you feel they will be helpful.

no i mean i feel like i don't know what's going on here and i don't know where any of the threads are and i don't know what new putter Buckjob or Jman has haha.. i guess it was kind of meant to be a joke more than anything.

no i mean i feel like i don't know what's going on here and i don't know where any of the threads are and i don't know what new putter Buckjob or Jman has haha.. i guess it was kind of meant to be a joke more than anything.

Ah. I gotcha, dude. Well, I am lost half the time too and just chime in where I find it appropriate and feel like I can add something or whatever. Finally when I get home, I can wind down and attempt to catch up on a few things.

When you are talking about being lost and rough times with family, it's not very easy to tell you were joking.

Hell, you can be gone for 8 hrs and feel lost around here. Do what Jeff said, go into the threads that interest you! THP is different for everyone, use it in a way that you enjoy most.

Back