2015 Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Up 8 more places to 111th. 1st is more than double my current total.

Got my lineup set just in case I forget

I missed out the first week, but have climbed to 104th after a solid showing this past week.

Line up is set, just need to watch for any WD prior to Thursday.

Line up set, I been in the last place these past 3 weeks I've picked. I am hoping to move up a few spots this week. Picked some solid picks I think, we shall see come Sunday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I nearly forgot about my picks but got them in today. Ive picked some solid guys just hope they perform.

Got my picks sorted last night so hoping for another week and see if I can break into the top 50, currently sitting at 51 after I had a player withdraw during last week's tournament

I almost let today sneak up on me, made my picks this morning. Not too happy with my recent results, going from 36th to 88th in two weeks, so it was time to try a new strategy. If this one doesn't produce better results, I'll be buying a set of darts :)

Got a bunch of 1st time picks in for me this week, had to try something new.

Picks are in. Been in 4th place since week two and hoping to stay up there but I have been losing a little to the leaders each week. Never imagined I would be this high in the ranks so I am declaring this season a win already even though it is very early.

Phil Mickelson
Camillo Villegas
Dustin Johnson
Matt Kuchar
Sean O'Hair
Ryan Palmer
Pat Perez
Jimmy Walker
Justin Thomas
Blayne Barber

We'll see...

Forgot to make my picks, I only have like 4 guys in the field.

Forgot to make my picks, I only have like 4 guys in the field.

I did this a few times last year and I'm sure it will happen to me this year

Seriously, I need to set a reminder. I missed the cutoff time again for setting my team.

Is anyone else having trouble with the fantasy updating. When I look at my team it hasn't even shown them teeing off yet....everything is blank.

Is anyone else having trouble with the fantasy updating. When I look at my team it hasn't even shown them teeing off yet....everything is blank.

Yeah im having tHe same problem.

I feel bad for the golfers on my team each week. They don't stand a chance of winning when I pick them.

I feel bad for the golfers on my team each week. They don't stand a chance of winning when I pick them.

That's how I feel. Looks like half of mine will miss the cut unless they make major moves today

That's how I feel. Looks like half of mine will miss the cut unless they make major moves today

Haha yeah put me in this category too, I picked Kaymer for some reason +10 yesterday!! Lol whoops

I made 3 good picks, and apparently several other very poor ones. Here's to hoping for a better day today, otherwise, I hope one of my 3 good picks end up winning, otherwise this tournament could only be classified as a total failure.

~Rock

The bottom half of my list has their work cut out for them today. Yesterday morning is going to hurt a lot of people's teams, I think.

I don't think my team realized they actually started the tourney yesterday. I think they thought it was still a practice day. Things better turn around today or this week is gonna hurt.

7th and 15th so far then a BIG ol drop

Man, what is going on with the fantasy golf score page? Bouncing all over and no where near right.

Back