2015 THP Invitational at The Club at Savannah Harbor

I still don't know if I am going to be able to swing the event or not. Based on the schedule they gave us it doesn't look promising, but I am going to hold out hope that I can be a late addition. I've been told by that point in our training that a lot of the weekend type stuff will have been completed so there is a slim chance I can make it.

True on all counts but my wife will not drive in a large city so we are at the Staybridge so she can walk the river front while we do what THPers do best, play golf together and have tons of fun.

I suppose we can get Lynne out for a little stroll around river front ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True on all counts but my wife will not drive in a large city so we are at the Staybridge so she can walk the river front while we do what THPers do best, play golf together and have tons of fun.
That's the main reason I chose the Staybridge also.

My wife is the same way. Thomasville is by no even remote way a large city and there are certain parts of it she refuses to drive to...haha.

Are there still three spots available? If so, time to get off the pot and on the spot! :bomb:

Seeing that KC BBQ spread made my mouth water at the possibilities of that grits bar. Not much longer now, I should really finalize some travel plans.

I wonder how many bribes JB has gotten to be paired with Ken.

Room booked at the Westin website today was $179 before taxes and resort fees. My gf wants to come with, but I'm not sure about that yet. The resort looks really nice, maybe she would enjoy it while i'm hacking....errrr...striping it around? :angel:

Are there any spots still open for this event? If so I would like to sign up to come down. I've cleared everything with the boss lady and since her family is from Walterboro SC we're just going to plan to make it a family visit weekend. Please let me know what's needed in order to sign up if there are any spots open.

Are there any spots still open for this event? If so I would like to sign up to come down. I've cleared everything with the boss lady and since her family is from Walterboro SC we're just going to plan to make it a family visit weekend. Please let me know what's needed in order to sign up if there are any spots open.

Send a PM to GolferGal and she can get you squared away.

Savannah here I come! Can't wait to meet everybody!

Glad you were able to jump in. Looking forward to meeting you.

Finally, was able to get some clarity on my plans to visit family in ATL for this time, and secured one of the open spots. Will be heading directly to the course after a long commute from the southern burbs of Atlanta on Saturday morning. Sure glad tee times aren't until 10:30.

I wonder how many bribes JB has gotten to be paired with Ken.

Ken can certainly expect at least a couple of prior Invitational partners to start a bidding war. Spivey and I are already arguing over who has dibs. Bidding could be interesting if others jump in. :alien:

It's getting close! I'm looking forward to making my debut at a THP event and meeting everyone!

It's getting close! I'm looking forward to making my debut at a THP event and meeting everyone!

Getting close now so get that clutch ready to shift into 1st gear! :bomb:

Getting close now so get that clutch ready to shift into 1st gear! :bomb:

I'm gonna crank it up and drop the clutch! ( and hope I don't blow out any gears!)

Flying into Charleston now instead of driving down from Baltimore. Two days in Charleston, two in Myrtle, two in Savannah. Getting a full taste of southern coastal life.

Can't wait to get my THP weekend started.

Flying into Charleston now instead of driving down from Baltimore. Two days in Charleston, two in Myrtle, two in Savannah. Getting a full taste of southern coastal life.

Bring it brutha! :bomb: This wing ding is getting closer than a tic on a hound now :bulgy-eyes:

Just two and a half weeks now. Can't wait! I think I might have finally rediscovered my driver swing after struggling this year. Hopefully good news for potential partners.

I'm gonna crank it up and drop the clutch! ( and hope I don't blow out any gears!)
Shrimp & grits FTW Randy!

Just two and a half weeks now. Can't wait! I think I might have finally rediscovered my driver swing after struggling this year. Hopefully good news for potential partners.

Wow! It is close isn't it. My heads been down working like a dog these last two weeks that I haven't even noticed its that close. I'm looking forward to the golf and seeing everyone....but even more so the GRIT BAR!

I've got to get to work on my game. I'd be lucky to break 90 down there at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back