Let Me Tell You Something

yeah yeah yeah yada yada yada,no but seriously GG do you happen to have a twin sister?JB you are one lucky dude.

What a great post to read at 0430 after another insomnia-inspired early wakeup. Don't know what else to add to the previous posts. Just my added thanks and appreciation and can't wait to see you guys again this weekend.

Here here, well said JB!

What would we do without the beautiful women in our lives? Everything would surely crumble and fall apart.

Thanks for posting the obvious JB :D I, like you am fortunate enough to run multiple businesses with my wife every day. I'm many times in the same boat you are and as I leave one meeting, she's giving me all the info I need to handle the next one. I often laugh that when I close a big deal, I walk out of my office and give her that smile because without all she's done...there would have been no meeting at all.

I can truly say that I understand your post more than you'll ever know. I'll never forget getting setup to test the R11 irons and the detailed, quick, professionalism she offered during and throughout the whole process. THP runs like a BIG operation although truth be told...she's just one heck of a woman!

A big thanks to both of you for making all of THP possible. :clapp:

str8 from the heart, thats awesome, and I just want to say both of you do a wonderful job with everything you have been doing, it's all greatly appreciated, I just wish I could make it to one of the outings or catch you on the tour van sometime just to meet you and say thank you in person.

str8 from the heart, thats awesome, and I just want to say both of you do a wonderful job with everything you have been doing, it's all greatly appreciated, I just wish I could make it to one of the outings or catch you on the tour van sometime just to meet you and say thank you in person.

You may want to check out the "Tour Van Coming to you Thread"....Looks like we will be pretty close.

You may want to check out the "Tour Van Coming to you Thread"....Looks like we will be pretty close.

Yeah I see your gonna be in Hershey in Sept. I am hoping to make take that ride and visit you at the RV show, fingers crossed hoping work and vacation go well and I get that out of the way first then I shoudl have no issues making that trip.

Yeah I see your gonna be in Hershey in Sept. I am hoping to make take that ride and visit you at the RV show, fingers crossed hoping work and vacation go well and I get that out of the way first then I shoudl have no issues making that trip.

Check the thread again....:act-up:

Check the thread again....:act-up:

LOL am I missing something, ther eis a link in the thread that takes me to a website that has the calendar for the tour van? or am I way off LOL?

Missed this one earlier. GG you are always such a pleasure to deal with, thank you for being a great person and putting up with all of us on a daily basis (jb too).

Thanks, when I searched Tour Van coming to you, it took me to a different thread, I thought you said in another thread about Deerfield golf course that you would be in NJ here soon,, That would be great and alot of easier for me to make it too if you in Southern part of NJ. that will be greeeaaatttt,

Not to mention would love to get one of those sweet putter covers off the Van too.

Can't offer any eloquent words to further emphasise the points made, except to say YEAH! Morgan is priceless and the dedication she shows every day keeps this whole place progressing like I can't believe. The most unbelievable thing is she does is selflessly. Others may set up a site and become the 'cool' one or the 'respected' owner. But GG really does all this to make sure we enjoy ourselves here, plain and simple.

Morgan, I owe you a skinny-jeaned Euro hug at the 2013 Outing, if you haven't had enough by then! JB, you can have a firm handshake and a pat on the back. (oh ok, you might convince me).

I gotta say JB, and GG...Ive only been here a few months. The only reason I'm here is because of a google search on the TaylorMade 5 iron giveaway. I found this amazing group called THP and joined. As soon as the funds are available, and i do mean AS SOON, I'm upgrading to an Albatross membership. After reading JB's post, I see the originators of this site are elite, and they make me feel elite. They always say "Behind a man is a great woman". This is proof. JB's ideas, executed by GG, I haven't seen a better combination.

Its been a short time here, and I have to say, it brought a tear to my eye, and made me feel like I have a "family", and am wanted here. Now I'm wishing I was closer to the Tour van excursion to meet and greet the brains behind the scenes.

Keep up the great work, and hit em straight!!!

Reactions: JB
Very well said, JB!!! You indeed have a wonderful partner!!! I look forward to getting to meet her (and you of course) in Atlanta.

I can't wait to meet this amazing woman in July.

Not a day goes by I don't appreciate THP. I've PM'd Morgan back and forth and she is awesome. From testing stuff to purchases to being so gracious she is everything good about THP. I know you said don't thank her, JB. I will any way. Thank you, Morgan! You're a lucky fella JB.

Hell of a message, JB, and well deserved. Very well said. Thanks to you both, and thanks for the long hours and hard work GG.

I had an idea of how hard Morgan works after dealing with her regarding the outing, contests, etc... This thread confirms what I suspected, you're a lucky man JB. Look forward to meeting you both in 2 days!

That is a tremendous amount of time spent. I know its been said a thousand times, but thank you for making this one of the greatest communities ever created.

As a reward, you can come to Des Moines, Iowa, in September. It is the Number 1 Vacation destination in the country.

~Rock

That's awesome! You are truly a lucky man and it's great that you are aware of that. My hats off to both you and GolferGal!!

Well said, JB. I was lucky enough to meet both of you at the THP demo day in Myrtle Beach not too long ago and I was impressed by how friendly and personable you both were. GolferGal went out of her way to send me a hat after the outing, having to send it twice because I told her the wrong address (I'm a dumb-dumb), and when I told her I wanted to start a thread in order to thank her for the effort and to let everyone else know how awesome this site is, she said there is no reason to do that. I think that sums up great she is and how appropriate and necessary this thread is. Thanks again for all of your hard work! Both of you!

Shoot,I hope one day to meet u both and give u a big thanks for the life altering way u guys make me look at golf now.I am so informed about everything that my friends call it a sickness.One im glad to be afflicted with.Thanks to GolferGal,JB and all the gang here for every bit of info that has affected my game good or bad.Also,I second JB,s remarks,GolferGal u are the Bombizzle!

I also wanted to add the chorus here. I've read how busy things are down in Fl, yet today I received both my THP putter cover as well as the albatross club member hat. These were two obligations on your part that could have waited, and many people would have just done so. Not you guys! That tells me a lot about you. I'm glad to support this awesome place and the people who make it happen.

Back