Week 13 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

First time in weeks I actually have a real sit/start dilemma. Need to start 2 out of J. Bell, FJax, and Torrey Smith. Nice to have options but really don't know where to go with this one. Leaning towards FJax on the bench as he is just not getting the touches right now.

Talk about desperate, I had to pick up the Panthers D/ST. I had waiver picks in for four players and got shut out. None of them would have started probably, except the D/ST, but was needing a little more depth. Some of my subs are a little lame.

I hate to say it, but I think that group is really missing Hardy. He's a difference maker. The Falcons were not my first choice as a waiver pickup but strictly playing a matchup hunch with them. Watch Stanton and the Cards blow em up now :)

Made a few waiver pickups this week, my RB positions still aren't going to give me many points but hopefully I can make it up in a few places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time in weeks I actually have a real sit/start dilemma. Need to start 2 out of J. Bell, FJax, and Torrey Smith. Nice to have options but really don't know where to go with this one. Leaning towards FJax on the bench as he is just not getting the touches right now.

That's what I'd go with as well in that position.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope Foster plays this week. I kinda need him to keep the playoff hopes alive

Do I dare sit Ingram for Jordan Matthews?
Perhaps thanks to thomas back.

Right now I have 1 spot for either ingram, bernard or hill and I'm mot sure what I'm doing yet

Do I roll the dice with the hot Mettenberger over kaep?
Thinking I may as niners offense sucks and they are playing seattle

Do I roll the dice with the hot Mettenberger over kaep?
Thinking I may as niners offense sucks and they are playing seattle

I would. I picked up Mettenberger to see if he stays hot. Rivers and Flacco aren't doing squat for me right now.

My question is do I dare sit McCoy or Marshall for Colston?

I would. I picked up Mettenberger to see if he stays hot. Rivers and Flacco aren't doing squat for me right now.

My question is do I dare sit McCoy or Marshall for Colston?

Was thinking of picking up Mettenberger or McCoy. One of them might be better than Flacco or Carr.

Need jeffrey, forte and Prater in the early game (2 different leagues)
Benched cutler for pig pen

I wasn't going to start Joique Bell today but figured it would make watching the game more fun if I do. Hope it works out. He does get a TD or two on turkey day.

Oh crap and bennett. ..way too many bears

All I've got going today is Detroit's DST. I'm hoping they get me off to a solid start.

TD Alshon.

Any updates on Arian Foster or the Denver backfield?

Where is this version of Cutler who sucks and throws INTs?

more bennett!

Also big Ben owners are doomed since I started him over cutler

Back