Contest #4 - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

Congrats fellas!

Congrats!

Congrat to the boys on Team Rhi!! You guys are in for some serious fun for sure.

ya think? Is that 3 guys that are single digits? You know what that means...no strokes for them lol

Gonna be a new experience for me. Looking forward to the challenge!

congrats guys! Don't worry about the strokes, I hear Rhi will probably be able to carry you all anyway.

Congrats guys!

Congrats guys!

Wow! Congratulations, gents!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best of luck guys! Sadly it just didn't work out for me to make it. I entered for one team. Rhiona. Why? Because she is the captain that is going to bring it home!

Proudly supporting Team Rhiona from afar! Go get em guys, and get that ticket punched for The Grandaddy!!!!

Best of luck guys! Sadly it just didn't work out for me to make it. I entered for one team. Rhiona. Why? Because she is the captain that is going to bring it home!

Proudly supporting Team Rhiona from afar! Go get em guys, and get that ticket punched for The Grandaddy!!!!
Thanks Brad. Sorry you couldn't make it!

Congrats again gents! I posted in the main Gauntlet thread thinking I was here! Oops.

Scratch that. Braddman19 is not able to attend. Next on the list was MTDream. Congrats, you just got into the Gauntlet.

BEYOND UBER Excited!!!!

already booking time!!!

Now to keep the game SHARP!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we need to start doing some facetime golf!!!

Really excited to be part of this event and this team!!

ya think? Is that 3 guys that are single digits? You know what that means...no strokes for them lol

Oh the handicaps have to be real? I think the decimal place must be off :)

Really sorry you cant make it, but we will do our best to represent you well!!!

MillerTime will be a 13hdcp before the Gauntlet. Bank on it.

#TeamPops

Congratulations the three of you! Way to go!

MillerTime will be a 13hdcp before the Gauntlet. Bank on it.

#TeamPops

I feel my game taking a turn....am guessing might be north of 12 by then :angel:

That is a bummer for sure.

There is a saying: "Life is what happens when you've made other plans".

Keep on keeping on. I hope you can get into the Grandaddy!

Congrats to the three selected! Way to go Josh and Alek and MTdream

Just ordered these...working on shots for this course, which seems like a lot of wedges, and bunker shots...

Scratch that. Braddman19 is not able to attend. Next on the list was MTDream. Congrats, you just got into the Gauntlet.
Sorry to hear it didn't work Brad, but congrats MTDream!

Back