Side by side. They are close in size, but the 588s appear slightly bigger. Slightly different shape and I have to say, I prefer the 588 at setup.

a6937b1d-264f-74d0.jpg

a6937b1d-2661-47fc.jpg

Great pic's JB. I'm still pissed I forgot to hit the 588's in Austin.

Thanks for the pics JB. I'd be interested to get some numbers with both of these side by side.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't think the selection was to keep the ball down, I think it was to have another club offering to fit another section of the golf population.

Howzat, good stuff.

I could see these being fun for a good ballstriker with, say, the Tour's in them. Or in Freddies case with the 90's. Good to hear about the options, I just don't think they are for a very big segment as stock and I think Kim Braly would agree.

You might be right. I'm just saying it might be a possibility because I've never seen C-Tapers launch so high as with these heads.

I don't disagree with your thoughts but it just seemed like a possibility (what I said) as OEM's pair shafts with heads to achieve what characteristics they want a lot of times.

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

We'll have to agree to disagree. I don't think the selection was to keep the ball down, I think it was to have another club offering to fit another section of the golf population.

Howzat, good stuff.

I could see these being fun for a good ballstriker with, say, the Tour's in them. Or in Freddies case with the 90's. Good to hear about the options, I just don't think they are for a very big segment as stock and I think Kim Braly would agree.

I agree with you Jman. Its all about having a complete line and yes, Kim would certainly agree as he said in our interview. Even before the TM purchase, has anybody churned out clubs faster than Adams the last 2 years? I mean good gracious they seem to have something new coming out every month.

I agree with you Jman. Its all about having a complete line and yes, Kim would certainly agree as he said in our interview. Even before the TM purchase, has anybody churned out clubs faster than Adams the last 2 years? I mean good gracious they seem to have something new coming out every month.

That's why when I heard of the acquisition by TM I had a good solid chuckle!

I can't say too much though, the Adams churn out the club machine did kind of snag me veeeeery recently lol

Thanks for those pics JB. Clearly the 588's are longer from heel to toe. Interesting

Thanks for those pics JB. Clearly the 588's are longer from heel to toe. Interesting

I think its more angle than anything and the hi-res cameras are on the Tour Van. They are very close in size. The 588s are a "hair" bigger.

I think its more angle than anything and the hi-res cameras are on the Tour Van. They are very close in size. The 588s are a "hair" bigger.

What are your thoughts on these magic sticks?

What are your thoughts on these magic sticks?

Same thing as my thoughts on the i20s. Im sure they are incredible based on the buzz we keep hearing from everybody, but to me, I just did not see it.

Same thing as my thoughts on the i20s. Im sure they are incredible based on the buzz we keep hearing from everybody, but to me, I just did not see it.

Right on.

I really need to get out and hit these, and other new clubs. bad thing is if I like them, I know ill never be able to afford them....

Right on.

They are a quality golf club, just like the i20s and I am sure in the right hands, they are absolutely loved. I guess after hearing the craziness about how good they were, I expected them to feel like butter....But not even the butter that comes with rolls, but the clarified stuff you dip crab meat in.

They are a quality golf club, just like the i20s and I am sure in the right hands, they are absolutely loved. I guess after hearing the craziness about how good they were, I expected them to feel like butter....But not even the butter that comes with rolls, but the clarified stuff you dip crab meat in.

With garlic? I love garlic in ma buttah.

thanks for throwing up those pics JB

LOL, I hear ya man. There's plenty of folks who don't care for the i20's too. I'm just not sure how I feel about the stock shaft offering. I guess if they are targeting a specific demographic (perhaps those online) then it could be a really good idea.

LOL, I hear ya man. There's plenty of folks who don't care for the i20's too. I'm just not sure how I feel about the stock shaft offering. I guess if they are targeting a specific demographic (perhaps those online) then it could be a really good idea.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

I think you hit the nail on the head.

That's kind of what I felt. You know what though, it's quite smart.

Lol TC you crack me up bro.

That's kind of what I felt. You know what though, it's quite smart.

The flip side of it is that the shafts in these heads look cool, are high quality and will attract people. They go to a golf store and lets face it, those sales associates know absolutely nothing.

"Hey ABC customer, yeah these come stock in the newest KBS shaft and they look great. Man you hit that well."

Then ABC customer buys them and cannot figure out why he hits other irons farther or on a better line and that sometimes hitting the ball high is a good thing.

The flip side of it is that the shafts in these heads look cool, are high quality and will attract people. They go to a golf store and lets face it, those sales associates know absolutely nothing.

"Hey ABC customer, yeah these come stock in the newest KBS shaft and they look great. Man you hit that well."

Then ABC customer buys them and cannot figure out why he hits other irons farther or on a better line and that sometimes hitting the ball high is a good thing.

Another good point. I think we all struggle to think like average Joe consumer, b/c we aren't.

hahaha, I was being serious. It's genius really.

I know still funny. I know KBS is loving it. Sure is a lot of C Taper talk recently for a shaft that's for 5% of all golfers.

selling clubs sometimes is so easy because it's just like what you said.

I know still funny. I know KBS is loving it. Sure is a lot of C Taper talk recently for a shaft that's for 5% of all golfers.

Yep, and the guy who developed them will have no problem saying that either. That's the best part.

Back