Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Next time Y'all have an open spot on a weekend, let me know. I look for to playing with Y'all again soon.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

Will do Eagle Man! ️. We need to put a marker in the fairway in memory of your fantastic shot on the #2 handicap hole on the course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The site of my greatest golf moment. I may not ever have another moment like that one, but I am darn glad you were there with me when it happened.

Dawg - I thought it was the 6th when Scott was coming up to play LC ?

That is correct, big fingers - little keyboard. :smile:

The site of my greatest golf moment. I may not ever have another moment like that one, but I am darn glad you were there with me when it happened.

We mention The Eagle every time we play that hole now John. You sir are legendary.

We mention The Eagle every time we play that hole now John. You sir are legendary.

I mention it to different people that I play with when on that hole. It's such a difficult hole and when I mentioned a friend of mind eagled it, I see raised eye brows

Sox fan is coming to Lane Creek next Monday!

Can I throw my name in as a maybe???

Is grits groceries?

The thing is? We are going to the Davd Pelz school and then play an afternoon round at the creek. Myself, Sox, Dawg, & KB. If more would like to come, I need to make Two tee times?

And maybe me

Might see if I can make a trip up there to join y'all if that is OK with y'all. I might not know for sure until this weekend though.

And maybe me

We could make this happen There is a senior tournament at LC that morning, my pro told me they should be finished by 2:15. Soooo anything after that should be cool .

Might see if I can make a trip up there to join y'all if that is OK with y'all. I might not know for sure until this weekend though.

Cool! Now we may have two foursomes . Again it depends on what time the Ga. Regional Sr tournament wraps up. We should be good to go . KellyBo's women usually play on Monday's. Anyways we have 2:16 tee time and I will add another one if those are interested

Better add another, you do know I am coming too. :golf:

Better add another, you do know I am coming too. :golf:

Hell yea! So you boys better get ya arses up here next Monday. I will call tomorrow for another tee time which should be around 2:25ish. Again pending on the senior tournament wrap up time.

I can tell ya one thing. The greens will be quicker than a dog licking an ice cream cone come Monday

Ok guys. My pro texted me back in like two minutes and said you got it buddy. Sooooooo we got back to back tee times. You boys better get ya arse to the Creek come next Monday. :bomb: Not sure why some people like me like my pro does however I'm glad he thinks alot of me. TCB :golf2:

Dang, y'all are making me real depressed !!!!!����

Hang in there buddy, you will be back on the links soon.

Is grits groceries?

The thing is? We are going to the Davd Pelz school and then play an afternoon round at the creek. Myself, Sox, Dawg, & KB. If more would like to come, I need to make Two tee times?

Are you getting your wires crossed sir? The Pelz school is all day Tuesday. Monday is the entrance exam to get in...haha

Dang, y'all are making me real depressed !!!!!í*½í¸‚í*½í¸
You getting too old to be chasing wild turkeys through the woods. Get that knee healed up and ya arse back on the golf course .

Per SoxFan: Are you getting your wires crossed sir? The Pelz school is all day Tuesday. Monday is the entrance exam to get in...haha

Ohhhhh ok. You and Dawg are staying up this way Monday night?

You getting too old to be chasing wild turkeys through the woods. Get that knee healed up and ya arse back on the golf course .

[478-974-8938QUOTE=Sox Fan;3675380]Are you getting your wires crossed sir? The Pelz school is all day Tuesday. Monday is the entrance exam to get in...haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yes. At the Holiday Inn Express in Braselton. Using points for a free night.

Yes. At the Holiday Inn Express in Braselton. Using points for a free night.[/QUOTE]

Cool. If the Pelz school ask you how do you know so much about the golf swing, you can reply , because I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night

Ok guys. My pro texted me back in like two minutes and said you got it buddy. Sooooooo we got back to back tee times. You boys better get ya arse to the Creek come next Monday. :bomb: Not sure why some people like me like my pro does however I'm glad he thinks alot of me. TCB :golf2:

Looks like I won't know for sure until Monday if I can make it. Just found out we have to move an entire department Monday morning. If I can get that done by lunch, I'll head that way!

Hope you're healing quickly! Looking forward to seeing you back out there soon!

Looks like I won't know for sure until Monday if I can make it. Just found out we have to move an entire department Monday morning. If I can get that done by lunch, I'll head that way!

Ok buddy. I hope you can make it up :thumb:

I'm in the same boat regarding Mon. My boss is out all week so it will just depend on work flow

Back