Here's my first hole, Now show me yours!

Morgs1981

The White Tiger
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi there, I thought it'd be fun to post a quick photo of the first hole of you local course.

My local is Gosford & here is the first hole, It's a nice Par 4, around 290metres, with a small bunker protecting the right hand side of the green.

I played here today & everything just seemed to click, Had to share! Now show me yours! :D

IMG_1453_zps7749e3e3.jpg

i don't think that's a hard enough hole to be the heading post of a thread. i could drive that all day erreday

hahahah, the title made me giggle. . .anyways, enough immaturity, I'll take pictures of m first hole at my home course tomorrow morning

i don't think that's a hard enough hole to be the heading post of a thread. i could drive that all day erreday

I could use my pitching wedge. I would have to choke up on it though.

Ok here is the first hole at one of my courses, Red Hawk Golf Club, This is the first hole, there is no way Blugold could hit this green with a pitching wedge

8432241462_7488d65413_c.jpg

here is the course flyover with distances

8431169549_af23847ddd_c.jpg

Yeah, I constantly have the problem of over-driving it, But it's a nice hole to ease in to lol

Great idea for a thread. Morgs that looks like a nice way to start a round. Satch nice hole but I would be confused on where to aim. When we defrost up here say around april I will take a pic. hahahaha

Thanks Scrap, I walked up to the first tee this morning & thought "How nice is this? I'm gonna snap a pic & start a thread about it" lol.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1359635688.487321.jpg

Here is mine. Short par 5. That water that runs through isn't really reachable unless you have a good wind at your back. Nice hole to start a round though.

I live across the street from Meadow Wood GC here in Liberty Lake, WA and this is the first hole.
The video does not show the rise in elevation that is this hole has, nor does it show how hight the mounding is around the green.

Thanks Scrap, I walked up to the first tee this morning & thought "How nice is this? I'm gonna snap a pic & start a thread about it" lol.

Seriously. Great-looking hole. I'll take a pic of mine next time I go up to the course.

I live across the street from Meadow Wood GC here in Liberty Lake, WA and this is the first hole.
The video does not show the rise in elevation that is this hole has, nor does it show how hight the mounding is around the green.

Very nice opening hole. Is it as wide open as it looks?

Town & country here in sheboygan wi.
blue 355
white 305
red 295
par 4
river at the bot. of hill 150
21199.jpg

Here's mine, the First at Phoenixville CC. Tee shot is over a ravine to an uphill fairway that curves slightly right to a green perched on the top of the hill. Anything on the back side of the green is dead, as there's a steep drop off and it's all 3 feet deep grass back there.

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

1c.jpg

1d.jpg

This is a picture from the green on the first hole at Mountain View here. Par 4, 376 yds from the blue and 358 from the whites. Pretty easy, very slight dogleg right.

mountain-view-golf-course2.jpg

Here is a picture of mine. It's at Squire Creek Country Club. It doesn't look like this now as the grass is dead, but this is what it looks like during the summer.
squire1.jpg

Par 4
Black 388 yards
Blue 368 yards
White 346 yards

Not a great pic, but this is the first hole at Seminole Golf Course in Tallahassee. 529yd par 5 from the tips, very slight dogleg right, bunkers front left and right of the green.

YVNzx.jpg

SKiY.jpg

Town & country here in sheboygan wi.
blue 355
white 305
red 295
par 4
river at the bot. of hill 150
21199.jpg

If the blue tees are behind that little tree, that would irritate the crap out of me.

Par 4 - 408 Yards O.B. left and right. Usually a slight downhill approach to a elevated green that tilts severely right to left.

8433260268_4dc4745504_m.jpg

If the blue tees are behind that little tree, that would irritate the crap out of me.

Blue tees are straight back from the whites so tree is off to the left..

Door co. Wi.
blue 186
white 178
red 156 elevated green must stay down the middle to be good. Fun little hole :golf3:

403843068.jpg

Here is a picture of mine. It's at Squire Creek Country Club. It doesn't look like this now as the grass is dead, but this is what it looks like during the summer.
squire1.jpg

Par 4
Black 388 yards
Blue 368 yards
White 346 yards

Great looking first hole! That would make a great location for a North LA THP outing! (Hint! Hint!)

Loving the feedback guys, These are some nice holes you have! lol

L.E._Kaufman_Golf_Course_-_L.E._Kaufman_1.jpg

Here's mine looking backwards

Very nice opening hole. Is it as wide open as it looks?

It is kind of an open course, but they grow the rough pretty high and has water and bunkers all over.

bhilton, that is one of the greenest courses I have ever seen!

Back