Here's my first hole, Now show me yours!

bhilton, that is one of the greenest courses I have ever seen!

The amount of money they spend on it is absolutely amazing. There is almost always somebody out working on the course. Like I said, it doesn't look like that right now, but it will around the end of April or early May. They also have a ton of Azaleas that bloom in Early April. Here is a picture of the 3rd hole during that time.
squire3.jpg

It's was ranked as the number 1 private course in the state when it opened up. I know I'm extremely lucky to be a member there.

The amount of money they spend on it is absolutely amazing. There is almost always somebody out working on the course. Like I said, it doesn't look like that right now, but it will around the end of April or early May. They also have a ton of Azaleas that bloom in Early April. Here is a picture of the 3rd hole during that time.
squire3.jpg

It's was ranked as the number 1 private course in the state when it opened up. I know I'm extremely lucky to be a member there.

Played it three times and I can say, YES YOU ARE... YES YOU ARE!

squire3.jpg

If you're not on that hump/shelf where this pin is, you will NOT birdie, and you MAY end up 4 putting! No joke! Great course!

If you're not on that hump/shelf where this pin is, you will NOT birdie, and you MAY end up 4 putting! No joke! Great course!

You're not lying. Got to be the hardest green on the course. If the pin is front and you hit it to the back of the green, you'll be extremely lucky to 2 putt.

This is a picture from the green on the first hole at Mountain View here. Par 4, 376 yds from the blue and 358 from the whites. Pretty easy, very slight dogleg right.

mountain-view-golf-course2.jpg
Doesn't this thread make you wish we didn't have a foot of snow everywhere?
I can post pictures of mine if it ever warms up.

squire3.jpg

That is a very beautiful hole there. Love all the Azalea's on the course. If I'm not mistaken, the Squire Creek website said there were over 21,000 of them on the course. That has got to be something to see in early April. We'll expect some pics this year!

That is a very beautiful hole there. Love all the Azalea's on the course. If I'm not mistaken, the Squire Creek website said there were over 21,000 of them on the course. That has got to be something to see in early April. We'll expect some pics this year!

That sounds about right. There are a few holes that are surrounded by them. Once they start blooming, I'll get some pictures and post them up.

squire3.jpg

Amazing! Nothing beats Spring foliage & weather in the South!

Here is our usual opening hole. We have 3 nines here at Sconti Golf Club in Big Canoe. This is #1 on the Creek course, a shortish par 4 over water.
creek1_zps669dae15.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is our usual opening hole. We have 3 nines here at Sconti Golf Club in Big Canoe. This is #1 on the Creek course, a shortish par 4 over water.
creek1_zps669dae15.jpg
[/IMG]

Get the snokel & fins i'am going in...

creek1_zps669dae15.jpg
[/IMG]

How much of an elevation change is that?

This is a great idea for a thread. I love it.

creek1_zps669dae15.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow! That's an amazing looking hole! I bet that lake has a healthy supply of balls in there!

squire3.jpg

I want to play with bhilton soon!!!!

4486892_orig.jpg

South Shore CC in Hingham, MA. Uphill par 4; 303 from the back; 282 from the whites. Driveable, but the green has pretty significant slope to it and is difficult to hold.

Scenic view cc. Slinger wi.
blue 335
white 320
red 300
405502797.jpg
]
405502726.jpg

This is a picture from the green on the first hole at Mountain View here. Par 4, 376 yds from the blue and 358 from the whites. Pretty easy, very slight dogleg right.

mountain-view-golf-course2.jpg
That picture is beautiful. Love the mountains in the background!!

Here's my favorite hole at my local muni, nice par 5 opener on the Raven

HawkandRaven021.jpg

Wow you probably never lose a ball around there??

Here you go THP, the opening hole is a par 5 (sorry everything is dormant now):

u8ugyby3.jpg

Back