Puma Rx Eyeglasses

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
As part of our eyecare insurance we get exam, frames and lenses.

When I inquired this year I asked to see all the Puma frames, they mentioned the rep will be in next week so I've got an appointment to view them all. I'll try and remember my camera for better coverage! But here are a few I've got my eye on now!

showimage.aspx

PU15380-GR-Cat-high.jpg
except in a black/red color!!!
10-120012-0018-02_a1.jpg

PU15379-TT-Cat-high.jpg
also in Black/Blue
3771.jpg

I'm doing the same with Callaway for my everyday glasses and my sun glasses.

I'm doing the same with Callaway for my everyday glasses and my sun glasses.
That's awesome, I'm hoping to see some sunglasses from the Puma rep as well!!!

I really like the second one down. Those are all pretty sharp.

I like them all, I just picked up a new pair of Oakley glasses, so I am going to have to check out PUMA when I need new ones!

I like those a lot. There are some really cool sporty eye glasses options out there, another awesome way to rep your MC sponsor Icey!

Those bottom 2 look like Callaway Harry specs!

I really like the second one down. Those are all pretty sharp.
Me to, they didn't have but one in stock to try on right away. I've found with my current Nike glasses that if the lenses are large enough with my transition lenses they make for great sunglasses on the course and I don't even have to swap out anything!!!

Those are fly ... come to think of it ... I need an eye exam ...

Me to, they didn't have but one in stock to try on right away. I've found with my current Nike glasses that if the lenses are large enough with my transition lenses they make for great sunglasses on the course and I don't even have to swap out anything!!!

My last 3 frames have been Nike and I have been happy with them overall, but I went with an Adidas frame this go around. Nothing in the Nike line, just blew me away for everyday glasses. The Nike frame that I still use is my sunglasses which I will probably upgrade this year and they did have frame that I really liked for sunglasses, assuming they still offer them in Sept. But if my guy starts offering the Puma frames, then I will for certain be looking at them.

So I met with the Puma glasses rep today, holy cow the options:
IMG_1836_zps6c87e7be.jpg

I think there were about 9-10 trays of glasses and a couple of sunglasses:
IMG_1837_zpsa1cfb497.jpg

IMG_1838_zpsda850544.jpg

I walked away with a few frames to take home, try on, and get my wife's opinion!!!
I'd probably get these in black:
IMG_1840_zps31154120.jpg

These are light as a feather:
IMG_1841_zpsc9e85740.jpg

You can get these in a few brighter colors, but I don't think they'd work for my profession though!
IMG_1839_zps8ab55baa.jpg

Nice selection of frames.

I have the second pair you took home or at least a very similar puma pair and I love them.

I have the second pair you took home or at least a very similar puma pair and I love them.
That's good to know. I'm eying these as well:
showimage.aspx

showimage.aspx

Just be careful they are so light, and if you have little kids if they get a hold of them they can really stretch them.

These are light as a feather:
IMG_1841_zpsc9e85740.jpg
These are what I ended up ordering, I went back and forth with the eye glasses store and puma, they have a bunch of models on back order and things so I went with these as they are super comfortable and light.

After wearing these for around 6 months I can say I'm quite impressed with Puma on these, they are super comfortable and with the Transition lenses they truly are a wear all the time glasses.

I have used an earlier version of Puma eyewear and made them into sunglasses. I have been pleased with them over the years. It's nice to see these newer styles available.

Back