The Unoffical THP World Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good and bad guys don't matter, in the MC I root for winners which is why I am rooting for your team more than Dean's but less that JB's. :act-up:

well played sir, well played! :)

still amazed that I grabbed the #11 spot....gotta keep up the work so I don't slide backwards.

Just saw the location for Biglee, LMAO!

Yeah, me too. LOL!!!!! I still HATE Laetnner! I can remember where I was at when he hit that shot in '92. I cried.

On another note, AWESOME job with this Freddie! I love it!

So, Freddie, no need to be bashful..where are you at on here??

Yeah, me too. LOL!!!!! I still HATE Laetnner! I can remember where I was at when he hit that shot in '92. I cried.

On another note, AWESOME job with this Freddie! I love it!
true Kentucky fans feel that shot in their sleep!

So, Freddie, no need to be bashful..where are you at on here??
I somehow managed to fall in behind TC and will remain until I topple the big fella...hehehe

I'm topple-able freddie. I'm extremely overrated. But very confrontational!!

Ok! You are playing lights out so I'm not sure any of the present MCrs can topple the big fella

Ok! You are playing lights out so I'm not sure any of the present MCrs can topple the big fella

It will take divine intervention my friend.

TC knows that I just became VERY CONFRONTATIONAL with the Duke Laettner comments listed above.

Freddie is like a ninja warrior. Quiet and skilled. And he's Kongfrontational.

I probably hate Duke more than you cheating Kentucky fans :bulgy-eyes:

Remember when Kentucky was a storied program? That seemed like at least 3 years ago. Now it's just a place where Calipari poops on traditions and history and flings one n' done'ers in and out Rupp arena like it's a movie theater.

I am saving my divine intervention of the year for next month. :D

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

You'll need a lot more than that. Like maybe, The Morgan Cup 4.0.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

You'll need a lot more than that. Like maybe, The Morgan Cup 4.0.
You two fools may be teammates by then. This may all end up like a political primary....dog your opponent then have to support them after you tear them up.

Added some new members to world rankings

Woohoo! Just squeaked in.

I don't understand. I'm still behind Dean

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

You have me and ddxu tied at 28. I'll move up though, I'm bound to do something epic any moment now!

I probably hate Duke more than you cheating Kentucky fans :bulgy-eyes:

Remember when Kentucky was a storied program? That seemed like at least 3 years ago. Now it's just a place where Calipari poops on traditions and history and flings one n' done'ers in and out Rupp arena like it's a movie theater.

I don't know about that TC. I hate Duke more than you can imagine. Rat-faced Coach and all.

I don't know about that TC. I hate Duke more than you can imagine. Rat-faced Coach and all.

Two big lefties that hate Duke. That's awesome.

Armed with new Razr X's and healthy hands, I look to move up in the rankings! Lol.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back