2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Any entries with both Gmac and Furyk?

3 of my 4 survived the cut, but my highest current ranking is Webb Simpson at T8.

Ken

Oh boy... someone has both of them and that's gonna take like an 80 by one of them to beat.

What's up with Sean foleys man purse he's always got? He watching tiger putting on the practice green. Hes always got that.

What's up with Sean foleys man purse he's always got? He watching tiger putting on the practice green. Hes always got that.

He's got a DSLR camera in there.

Tranquilizers...

Look at Gmac getting his driver tuned up for tomorrow. Go Gmac!

This Hossler kid speaks like a seasoned vet. Very well spoken and very solid answers to questions.

That's going to be an epic show down eh

I can't wait to see how Furyk and GMac play, I am secretly rooting for Gmac though haha.

Why do the google leader boards say he's german?I thought he was from the US.

That's going to be an epic show down eh

I can't wait to see how Furyk and GMac play, I am secretly rooting for Gmac though haha.

Why do the google leader boards say he's german?I thought he was from the US.

He's from Northern Ireland.

I want to see Hossler win. Or Lee. Lee getting his first would be awesome.

If/when Tigger doesn't win tomorrow, who is ready for the over-analyzation of Tigger's play?

I don't mean to rain on the GMac Furyk parade, but there's no guarantee the winner comes from one of those two.

Watch out for Dufner, Tiger, Westy, or any of the other +2 to +4 guys. I just don't think it's easy to say what'll happen with this course.

gonna be a great sunday round. really looking forward to it. So many things to watch for.

I think Nobilo said the wind is supposed to be gusting up to 20 mph tomorrow which it hasn't all week. If that happens look out, we could see guys who are 7-8 shots back get into this thing. Who knows, if Phil comes out in the morning in easy conditions and fires a relaxed 65, then the wind kicks up and the greens firm up in the afternoon making 73 feel like under par, you never know.

I think its going to be a really hard and fast set up on Sunday and I think Tiger being short today will leave him pin high tomorow. Really want Tiger or GMac to take this one.

I'm still in this thing... need Furyk and Gmac to have horrible Sundays... :)

Westwood: +2
Els: +2
Dufner: +3
Kuchar: +4

man I freaking love the US Open. I have no inkling who will put it together (or hold of falling apart) long enough to survive this test. With the wind on the peninsula who knows what will happen. Good luck to all the players tomorrow, I'm certainly looking forward to watching!

Back