Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Well I kind of screwed myself up here and just traded away my Gap Wedge. I thought I had an extra laying around the house to fill the gap, but no luck!!!

If you have a Gap Wedge laying around you'd be willing to part with for a small amount or maybe something I could trade please let me know.

Probably 49*, 50* or 51*.

PM with any info or offers. Thanks.

Interested in any trades?

the golf show is coming up in a week and im looking to add a 50* and im probably going to have a 52* for ya if interested. its a Titleist Vokey

I have a 52 xFT if you're interested

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

the golf show is coming up in a week and im looking to add a 50* and im probably going to have a 52* for ya if interested. its a Titleist Vokey

I have a 52 xFT if you're interested

Thanks guys but looking to keep it around 49-51, I know I'm weird!!

Thanks guys but looking to keep it around 49-51, I know I'm weird!!

Nothing weird with that man, but of you want it and want to bend it to 51, just pay shipping lol

Nothing weird with that man, but of you want it and want to bend it to 51, just pay shipping lol

That's a great point, I'll ask my club about the adjustment possibilities.

Any word on the wedge search?

Icey,

I have a Wilson Staff TW9 50* that is being put out to pasture that I will send to you for the cost of shipping.

Lock this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back