Team LoudMouth for 2013 THP Outing - What ya gonna wear?

War Eagle I'm disappointed in you....lol...you can't even rock plaid? :alien:

This is awesome. You dudes are going to look great!

These four are the best combos!!

I'm sporting the USA theme since I am a war veteran so here is my 2013 THP Golf Demo Day outfit! Try to keep outfits different from fellow Loudmouth team members. We want to show a huge spectrum of colors for our inaugural team picture!

Old-Glory-S-2.jpg

Nice...this should be cool to see what we will be breaking HD signals with.
EDIT:
pazeltinemensshortsd.jpg

Dibs on these bad boys!

I've called dibs on these. Will be sporting these together.

y7ytaqa8.jpg

zapuzu9a.jpg

I am going to be wearing these on Friday. Since I love to play cards they are perfect ( and not quite as loud as the ones j4u is wearing )

naughtycardsblackmensshortsd.jpg

Is this Demo Day wear or Saturday round?
Actually, for the money, I may just wear it all weekend.

Is this Demo Day wear or Saturday round?
Actually, for the money, I may just wear it all weekend.

It's demo day attire because it will be the best chance to get a great pic of all of us together in one spot. Heck yea wear it twice if ya like. Just wear a white shirt the next day :D

I like the idea of doing it on demo day as well, because as OG said, it will be easier to get us all together for a photo and we will all look GREAT on camera, doing our live feedbacks for the forum.

I like the idea of doing it on demo day as well, because as OG said, it will be easier to get us all together for a photo and we will all look GREAT on camera, doing our live feedbacks for the forum.

Strutting around like a Rooster :D!

I can't wait to see all the amazing pictures from this.

I'd be all over this if I could make the trip, have fun!!!

images

My outfit of choice

As I mentioned in the other thread, i'm looking at getting these:

polepositionmensshortsb.jpg

Checkered, that would be appropriate for your forum name.

Pondering these. Feel kinda bad since this was my idea. Pressured to join in.....

file_24_11.jpg

Checkered, that would be appropriate for your forum name.

It will make it easy for everyone to know who I am right off that's for sure. :)

If I was going, I'd no doubt where these:
redtoothmensshortsa.jpg

You guys going to wear the awesome Keds the models are wearing too?

The best part of this whole thing is not how ridiculous you are going to look. But Take a look at what these shorts are made of. Then take a look at the weather in May in Orlando.

Then take a look at this picture of a tour player.

Spoiler
4700056914_9169dec7ef_o.jpg

The best part of this whole thing is not how ridiculous you are going to look. But Take a look at what these shorts are made of. Then take a look at the weather in May in Orlando.

Spoiler

Whoa! He took swamp to a whole new level.

Poor Garrigus. It looked like he crapped himself.

Spoiler

Lol. The cotton does frighten me. That, and the fact I have chosen to roll black and orange. I may be eating dinner alone that evening. Out in the grass.

Lol. The cotton does frighten me. That, and the fact I have chosen to roll black and orange. I may be eating dinner alone that evening. Out in the grass.

Dude. I bought a pair once. They were decent looking. They are the worst quality golf shorts I have ever come across. Not to mention they are rough, thick and are made of cotton. It is downright awful to play in them in the summer heat and humidity.

You might as well put some crisco in your drawers, maybe throw in a urinal cake

Spoiler

Cotton's not so bad. I mean it'll be a touch warm but eh. I'm kinda used to it.

Cotton's not so bad. I mean it'll be a touch warm but eh. I'm kinda used to it.

You are 3 apples high and in the shade if near a mushroom patch. :D

Back