Team LoudMouth for 2013 THP Outing - What ya gonna wear?

Dude. I bought a pair once. They were decent looking. They are the worst quality golf shorts I have ever come across. Not to mention they are rough, thick and are made of cotton. It is downright awful to play in them in the summer heat and humidity.

You might as well put some crisco in your drawers, maybe throw in a urinal cake

Could have done without that visual. Jeff is a good ol country boy. A little swass never bothered him....

You are 3 apples high and in the shade if near a mushroom patch. :D

Cold air does sink. I stand next to all you taller guys and I'm pretty much in the shade.

On another note, what am I, David the gnome? Haha

Dude. I bought a pair once. They were decent looking. They are the worst quality golf shorts I have ever come across. Not to mention they are rough, thick and are made of cotton. It is downright awful to play in them in the summer heat and humidity.

Loudmouth event cancelled.

ok then, obviously JB is a fan of LM.....LOL...I was cracking up reading this though

So with all of those cons in mind, anyone think LM might change their product?

Maybe go with flat brim hats instead?

Noooooo, this is going to be too awesome to be quashed by a little hot weather....

I will enjoy watching while I stay cool and dry in tech fabrics. Carry on.

You can find these on sale at budget golf for $50.

You got to be tough! We wore cotton fatigue pants & shirts in Vietnam with temps up to 110 with humidity to match. Heck back then there was no such thing as climate cool wear :D. We did have a bit of an odor after being out in the field for three to five days at a time with no baths or change of clothes.:alien: We even had our pants tucked in our jungle boots so yea, it was a bit warm :bulgy-eyes:

post-29885-1349290230.jpg

alright, alright, I'll join in on the madness. I'm going to quote Happy Gilmore: "If I saw myself in those clothes, I'll have to kick my own a$$"

alright, alright, I'll join in on the madness. I'm going to quote Happy Gilmore: "If I saw myself in those clothes, I'll have to kick my own a$$"

Way to go pmoa! What style ya rocking?

I'm with you JB. Bought a pair and hated them. Most uncomfortable shorts ever in the heat and humidity.

Someone should wear these and game an Overspin putter.

moneymensshortsa.jpg

You got to be tough! We wore cotton fatigue pants & shirts in Vietnam with temps up to 110 with humidity to match. Heck back then there was no such thing as climate cool wear :D. We did have a bit of an odor after being out in the field for three to five days at a time with no baths or change of clothes.:alien: We even had our pants tucked in our jungle boots so yea, it was a bit warm :bulgy-eyes:

post-29885-1349290230.jpg

Well I guess the urinal cake will take care of that. For a trial run. Go grab a cheap cotton towel from Walmart. I mean the kind where the oversize bath towels are like 99 cents. Make an adult diaper out of that. Well shoot who am I kidding, have Kelly make an adult diaper for you out of that.

Now go stand in the hot shower to soak it all down while still wrapped in the towel. Now hop out and walk around. This will simulate how you will feel by the turn in these shorts.

You are 3 apples high and in the shade if near a mushroom patch. :D

I'm Busting a gut over here, that is so
Damn funny.

I like where you guys are going with this. Are the shirts going to match or will
they be plain?

Well I guess the urinal cake will take care of that. For a trial run. Go grab a cheap cotton towel from Walmart. I mean the kind where the oversize bath towels are like 99 cents. Make an adult diaper out of that. Well shoot who am I kidding, have Kelly make an adult diaper for you out of that.

Now go stand in the hot shower to soak it all down while still wrapped in the towel. Now hop out and walk around. This will simulate how you will feel by the turn in these shorts.

Sounds like these fellas are going to need some Gold Bond to go with these shorts.

I wear my LM clothing almost year round. However, I don't wear them in July and August in humidity here in GA. No issues wearing them in AZ in 100* in June last year. Have had no issue with the quality. Material holds up well to repeated washing. They are just cotton shorts. I'm old enough to remember when all golf clothing was cotton. Playing summer golf in GA was tough then. Cotton = Super sweat soakers, all of it.

LM is going to be launching a line in a breathable man made material. Got an email from them back in Dec announcing it but not sure when its coming out.

Now that's funny right there! I guess we are gonna have a bunch of wet arses shining at demo day. When we take our group pic, we can all turn around and moon the camera :embarrassed: . It wil be hotter than a beagle on a rabbit for sure! :whew: :sweat:

I'm Busting a gut over here, that is so
Damn funny.

I like where you guys are going with this. Are the shirts going to match or will
they be plain?

I think for the most part the shirts will be solid and from another manufacturer.

they be plain?[/QUOTE]

I am trying to find a crazy shirt to go with my shorts, but have been unlucky so far. Sligo had one that I really wanted, but they didn't have my size. I will keep looking though.

they be plain?

I am trying to find a crazy shirt to go with my shorts, but have been unlucky so far. Sligo had one that I really wanted, but they didn't have my size. I will keep looking though.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to wear a solid shirt with mine but you young bucks can get really loud if ya like :bananadance:

Pondering these. Feel kinda bad since this was my idea. Pressured to join in.....

file_24_11.jpg
Those shorts just triggered my migraine!!!

Back