I probably deserved it

I've elbowed people for less

Don't bully me Duey!

don't worry man...your chick would dig some battle scars like that

woke up and my chin and jaw are killing me got tripped heading into the boards last night and went face first im lucky i have my teeth. and didn't get a concussion. at least a serious one. was a little wobbly for the next shift.

Left heart cath tomorrow and a possible stent placement.
Not looking forward to this....I hate getting old !!

Drum -- At least they found this issue in time to get it fixed. Take care of yourself buddy :thumb:

My back has been a bit sore as of late. I am losing weight, but when I put on a few pounds, my back starts hurting in the morning.

And I was going to complain about my stupid hand again, sorry to hear it man. I went through it twice and they never put a stent in, but its really not too bad. Good luck buddy.

Utrasound today 8:15 ,blood in urine good times ,GETTING OLD SUCKS!!!!!​

As they say, it beats the alternative. Thoughts and prayers with you both on the tests and cath guys, I agree with OG, glad they caught these in time to fix y'all up. Keep us posted.

which part of your back dude?

My back has been a bit sore as of late. I am losing weight, but when I put on a few pounds, my back starts hurting in the morning.

which part of your back dude?

Lower. I don't think it is actually my spine, I think it is my muscles or my intestines because it goes away when I start moving and pass a little gas.

feeling some pain in the instep of my left foot. not sure where it came from or how long it will stick around, but i don't like it. no...not one bit.

I don't know what to say.

Lower. I don't think it is actually my spine, I think it is my muscles or my intestines because it goes away when I start moving and pass a little gas.

My lower back will get a little sore the next morning following 36 consecutive holes. But as I don't overdo it, the soreness disappears after half a day or so. I don't take any aspirin or pain relievers.

Hi,
Aged 54, no real problems until I started a passionate affair with my new W/S Di11 irons 2 weeks ago.
I took them everywhere with me, went to the range every day.
Hit hundreds of balls at the range, now I'm injured: verdict is damaged anterior serrator muscle which gives painful shpoulder blade and ribs. And most likely a stress fracture of one or two ribs due to intensive ball hitting. X-ray later this week.

I am going crazy, no golf at the moment until all this heals up.

Then back to the range, go easy and hit less balls.

Thank God I got custom-fitted and moved to LR Flex (senior) which suits me fine.

But no more 2-hour long training sessions and hitting 120 balls.

Oh boy, I might have this right now. Same cause and symptoms. Damn HMO! I won't be able to see a doctor until Friday.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Hi,
Aged 54, no real problems until I started a passionate affair with my new W/S Di11 irons 2 weeks ago.
I took them everywhere with me, went to the range every day.
Hit hundreds of balls at the range, now I'm injured: verdict is damaged anterior serrator muscle which gives painful shpoulder blade and ribs. And most likely a stress fracture of one or two ribs due to intensive ball hitting. X-ray later this week.

I am going crazy, no golf at the moment until all this heals up.

Then back to the range, go easy and hit less balls.

Thank God I got custom-fitted and moved to LR Flex (senior) which suits me fine.

But no more 2-hour long training sessions and hitting 120 balls.

I'm a firm believer of everything in moderation. Too much of a good thing may not be good (well, except for money).

Hope you recover quickly and feel better soon.

No golf for a while. Back to the ladies I suppose. !
Seriously speaking, there was no stress fracture on the X-ray luckily.
The cervical and thorassic vertebra manipulation went well and has taken most of the pain away.
This is really the key : finding a good osteopath.
I'm going to lie low.for a week then back to the range for some putting and short game work.

Oh boy, I might have this right now. Same cause and symptoms. Damn HMO! I won't be able to see a doctor until Friday.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk

Get to see an osteopath. Manipulation of neck and thorassic area to relieve pressure on pinched nerves and then massage and rest.
Let me know how you get on.

A recent swing of mine (Saturday) got caught in some long marshy grass. As a result, I strained the right muscles in mid-rib section. I was on the par 5 16th @ Osprey Links with my buddy, Pete. I should've taken my drop farther away from the long stuff, but didn't. It's feeling better daily, but I have to stay away from the course for a least another week.

Back