2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

Great contest! My first time doing one of these and I'm hoping for some beginner's luck.

Hmm, interesting contest. I have a pretty good team in mind, but I need to think on it some more.

Thanks for the great contest JB and GG!

Another great contest - I've already convinced myself that I've picked the 4 players who will end up in a 4 way playoff on Sunday night...

I'm still going back and forth with my foursome. Have to get something nailed down here in the next day.

Awesome contest, these are always so much fun!! I'll be getting my team in today, got a good idea what it's going to look like. Probably have an E at the start, an O at the end and UR in there somewhere.

Unfortunately, I'll miss a lot of the banter as I'm away to Germany this weekend, but I'll hopefully be around for the first and last rounds to claim my wonderful victory!!

Im in! Fingers crossed!

Entry sent, good luck everyone (but only a little less than myself).

Thankyou THP.

Man an I looking forward to this US Open. Although I think American's are back on the rise, I think a Euro takes this. I'm talking to you Lee!!

Call me crazy but I picked Johnson & Johnson haha
as did I

Selections are in. For some reason I'm not as confident in this one as I was in the masters contest
I feel the same way, but I'm not as confident as I was with the Players contest

Paul Casey withdraws and 14-year old Andy Zhang becomes the youngest player to even play in a U.S Open, how sick is that!
awesome for him! He probably hits it longer than Donald!

Jordan Speith gets Sneds' spot.
this is cool. I wanna see what the kid's got! I've seen him play amateur events well, but this is the big time, big time

I'm excited. I got the house to myself this weekend. The 24 Hours of LeMans is on, and the US Open. Looks like I'm gonna have to get my stretchy pants on and be a couch potato!

I am so in and i can not wait for this comp to start, there is nobody in the field who is a real favourite which makes it exciting.

Sweet! Thanks for another great contest THP!

Another great contest, thanks THP.

As I usually jinx whoever I pick in these things I am going to steer clear of Donald & Westwood to give them a fighting chance!!

Entry is in, with a couple of surprises considering my usual picks! Bring it on!

Entered! I like the the surprise prize(s).. Great idea to add a bit of mystery to the contest!

I have some thinking to do on this one. Sounds like an amazing prize, no idea who I am gonna pick.

i'm loving the twist and surprise prizes!
got me some serious team pondering to do....

Picks are in, I like 3 of my picks...not to comfortable with the 4th, but he is one that I could see myself regretting leaving off.

Here. We. Go.

Who's picking the 14 yr. old kid? On another note how cool is it that he got in!

I'm all in...... Thanks THP for a really cool contest. It makes the Open even more fun to watch.

It's killing me that I still have to wait 2 days for this to start. Even more so that I'll have to come into work and wait for a few hours before the first groups tee off thursday. Silly PST.

Back