2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

I'm liking this with Fleck and Billy Casper.

Kevin

Costas is a tool. Berman thinks this broadcast sucks so far.

Wonder when golf starts. If I wanted a history lesson I'd go online and read about it. Oh look tiger moving history lesson over.

I would have swore that Tiger was 4 or 5 shots off the lead.

This coverage has sent me into a downward spiral of depression.

I like watching Fowler. He is good. He has nice clothes.

I hope this comes down to the wire. I don't want someone to win by more than 1.

Wonder when golf starts. If I wanted a history lesson I'd go online and read about it. Oh look tiger moving history lesson over.

Hey KMac. I'm new to the forum, can you tell me why everyone is so upset that NbC still has horrible golf coverage. Like every event they broadcast. ;)

LOL, NBC doesn't give a sh!t that nobody likes their coverage of the Open clearly.

I hope Tiger starts off hot and gets the crowd riled up. I'd love to see social media blow up about a Tiger charge, just to see Westy make them shed their tears on 18.

Here we go

Ok, so we are all rooting for GMac here. The wife even has a bottle of Connemara single malt Irish whiskey sitting on the Kitchen counter waiting. We went through this last year when, as my wife put it, "that lovely boy" won. Yeah, she's Irish.

LOL at waiting until Tiger tees off to actually show golf.

7 is playing more like a par 3 at the rate these people keep having eagle putts from so close
I know, that pin position is perfect today, might see another hole in one, one that will actually count.

Good opening drive by woodsy.

I love that Tiger is teeing off before an amateur on Sunday

I know, that pin position is perfect today, might see another hole in one, one that will actually count.

I don't want to say it won't happen, but there's not a chance in hell it happens.

Lol, Hossler has a stand bag. Lucky caddy for him.

Here comes a bogey start by tiger. And all the tomers will tune out pretty quick.

Back