Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KBS Hi-Revs for wedges...it never ends

I think I've got two uncut ones somewhere, if only the weather had cooperated....LOL

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Pondering a new Optiforce tip. Thought I saved one when I was taking one off. Not so good end result haha

Last edited:
I think I've got two uncut ones somewhere, if only the weather had cooperated....LOL

Dang it! Throw in the fact you have the SeeMore X3 for me also and this weather is really killing my tinkering!

Pondering a new Optifit tip. Thought I saved one when I was taking one off. Not so good end result haha

Is that the older Callaway adapter?

I have not hit the XR stuff yet but the 815 was outstanding.
I liked the XR and loved the 815 but haven't hit the XR Pro yet. Just a big price bump to the 815 that I have to consider once I determine which one is it.

I've got a massive itch for a TEI3 Scameron. We'll see if I can hold it off.

I liked the XR and loved the 815 but haven't hit the XR Pro yet. Just a big price bump to the 815 that I have to consider once I determine which one is it.
If you can stand about a month wait then order 815 Fw with steel shaft from Rakuten. OMG. it's ridiculously good

If you can stand about a month wait then order 815 Fw with steel shaft from Rakuten. OMG. it's ridiculously good
Ridiculously is not the right word...bordering insanity. Keep them away

My focus is solely on the fairway slot now. XR or 815 Alpha. Or XR Pro. I need to hit these all much more. Saving one more for #WPF!

The XR has moved to a hard ponder for me. I want to hit the 815 again though.

The XR has moved to a hard ponder for me. I want to hit the 815 again though.
The mystery of the XR Pro also intrigues me. It looks to be such a great head shape, but doesn't release for almost another month. Ugh cabin fever striking hard

Odyssey Works 1W.. Really really love it!

The mystery of the XR Pro also intrigues me. It looks to be such a great head shape, but doesn't release for almost another month. Ugh cabin fever striking hard

Fairways have always been a weakness for me (I tend to get steep), so I've never tried the Pro line. I do prefer a little smaller head, so I'm wondering if 815 weight back might be ideal. It's the one club I've never been fit for, so I might do that this winter. I was hitting the XR as well as I've hit anything when I tried them the other day, though.

Im still lookin for a cally x2 hot hybo ,head only 22 deg. I also just got a RBZ Stage 2 driver with a fubuki shaft for short money on the bay. This piece killed everthing Ive demoed yet, absolutely nukin the ball. Its quite eye opening really

im a fan of the 50/54/58 setup. That's what I have but will need to change to 49/53/58 with my Srixons pw being 44*

I think I may have to adjust the lofts are these to gap them evenly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I may have to adjust the lofts are these to gap them evenly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly. The recommendation is to have 4-6* (12-16 yds) gap starting at pw. I was able to get away with a 47* pw and 50/54/58 as my gap between pw and 50* my yardage gap was around 13 yds

I havent hit a steel shafted fairway in a long time my interest is peaked
I will bring them to dallas and you can get first hand impressions. While I use it to beat you and Shane haha

Tank #7s

Any of them.

Still gaming mine for nearly 2 years. By and far the longest any Putter has stayed in the bag.

Yep not sure why I never had one

A new flat stick. Not quite sure what yet, but I'm thinking of starting my research at 330m or #1 wide. Not a big Seemore guy, good looking finishes but just doesn't suit my eye standing over the ball. Open to suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back