Cleveland 588 CB Forged Irons

Wow TC, everything about those is incredibly gorgeous! Love the look of the PXi's in those heads.

Your reasoning about the lofts is very smart and good forethought.

Holy crap do they look good in person. It's hard to explain. They look like graphite. Hell, the even literally feel like graphite. Hopefully I can squeeze in some range time tomorrow. I almost hate to hit turf with these irons.

I don't remember or not, but is this your first experience with these shafts. We can chat offline or the PXi forum to keep the 588 forum on track.

TC even though they are backwards for me those things are freaking gorgeous dude! Those grips and shafts go perfectly with that head, stunning set of irons. I dont blame you for almost not wanting to hit them haha. Looking forward to how these work out for ya.

Wow TC, everything about those is incredibly gorgeous! Love the look of the PXi's in those heads.

Your reasoning about the lofts is very smart and good forethought.

I'm not as think as you stupid I am cookie.

These irons match my i20's identically except for about 2grams.

I don't remember or not, but is this your first experience with these shafts. We can chat offline or the PXi forum to keep the 588 forum on track.

It is my first experience with the PXi's. I will update the PXi thread as well as this one when I get some licks in with them.

It is my first experience with the PXi's. I will update the PXi thread as well as this one when I get some licks in with them.

Hope you do better than that other guy did hehe

I really like how that combo looks

I'm not as think as you stupid I am cookie.

These irons match my i20's identically except for about 2grams.

Haha, no man I like it. Will be interesting to see if the distances stay as close as you are planning/hoping. Even if not, I think the differences will be extremely minimal.

Hope you do better than that other guy did hehe

I really like how that combo looks

I think I can deano, haha

I'm fondling my 588's in the living room. Jeez, how am I going to get these dirty?

Good lord those are beautiful TC. Wow, just wow.

I think I can deano, haha

I'm fondling my 588's in the living room. Jeez, how am I going to get these dirty?

You are going to clean these things when you take them out of the bag for a shot and right after you hit that shot. I feel your pace of play will reach Ohio limits due to the gorgeousness of these and your OCD

You are going to clean these things when you take them out of the bag for a shot and right after you hit that shot. I feel your pace of play will reach Ohio limits due to the gorgeousness of these and your OCD

Even with my OCDness and the gorgeousness of these, I won't tread in those slow waters.

Even with my OCDness and the gorgeousness of these, I won't tread in those slow waters.

Those may be the best looking irons of the year, just imo.

Haha well played.
You getting out tomorrow?

Haha well played.
You getting out tomorrow?

Maybe dude. I have some big meetings in the morning so if they go quickly I'll try but I can't be positive. I've been taking some cuts with the 5iron in the yard and they make me feel more legit. That has to mean something.

Awesome deal man, THX!!

Phenomenal writeup, TC. Great pictures, gorgeous irons you have there. Those PXi shafts look amazing!

wow i just hit 4 balls with the 6 iron in my back yard.....i don't have the vocabulary to explain what happened and how great it was.

pics/vids uploading now.

Those look awesome TC!
sweet pics

wow i just hit 4 balls with the 6 iron in my back yard.....i don't have the vocabulary to explain what happened and how great it was.

What shaft did you order them with, Tyler?

pics/vids uploading now.

Damn you got yours too? Sweet!

What a glorious day for 588's!!!

Thanks for all the compliments guys but like I said, none of this is possible without JB/GG and my wicked sponsor, Cleveland. They've been incredible.

Wow those look amazing TC. How are going to hit those? I would just put them up on the wall as art! You really are going to take forever to play golf/ spit shine your clubs every shot. I am jealous of those irons.

Man those are beautiful TC! I would be afraid to hit them..

Wow TC those irons are spectacular. Great pics man love this heads and those shafts.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks again dudes! I'm over the moon! Breezey, your RXF's will be worth it. They're showing up soon dude, I know it! we'll have the best looking lefty irons on earth.

Back