Orlando Golf Jul 4 - 6

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
I am going to be in Orlando and wanted to see if any THPers would be up for a round or two on the 5th and 6th. Right now the schedule is pretty flexible but prefer early morning simply because of the heat. Let me know.

TapAhoy!

I can make it over that way for a round, more likely on the 6th rather than the 5th.

I might be up there then too, I'd love to play, Orlando Golf is top shelf.

I could play on Friday, but I couldn't make it until the afternoon.

Would love to tee it with all of you guys on a Thursday/Friday round. The wife has plans for us during the evenings but mornings will certainly be free. Hopefully we get encough interest for a couple of foursomes and can see which courses we can get on. One course I still want to play is Bay Hill. Do they offer any discounts?

Checking with my best friend down that way to see if we can make this a weekend of golf and boating.

I'll come out....I'm taking off 5&6

I might be able to do the 6th depending on the time.

--
Tapatalk2

Would love to tee it with all of you guys on a Thursday/Friday round. The wife has plans for us during the evenings but mornings will certainly be free. Hopefully we get encough interest for a couple of foursomes and can see which courses we can get on. One course I still want to play is Bay Hill. Do they offer any discounts?

i think there are only a few ways to get on bay hill:
-guest of a member
-volunteer at arnie's tourny
-stay at their lodge

i may be able to do the morning of the 6th, depends on what my week looks like that week.

i think there are only a few ways to get on bay hill:
-guest of a member
-volunteer at arnie's tourny
-stay at their lodge
- Or know. Mr. Freddie Kong
i may be able to do the morning of the 6th, depends on what my week looks like that week.
Fify...it could happen!

Freddie The Fixer. He is the man in Orlando.

TapAhoy!

I could probably do the 5th or 6th if you guys would have me. let me know

Absolutely.

TapAhoy!

I might be able to give it a go on Friday. Not 100% sure yet but I'll update as soon as I find out.

I hope to reach out to all in the next day or ao to see when we can get together.

TapAhoy!

Hey guys I was just checking on course conditions with all the rain Im seeing on the news. Was going to set something up for possibly Waldorf Astoria for next Friday. How are conditions at other courses now.

TapAhoy!

Hey guys I was just checking on course conditions with all the rain Im seeing on the news. Was going to set something up for possibly Waldorf Astoria for next Friday. How are conditions at other courses now.

TapAhoy!

Probably a little wet from all the rain to be honest. Orlando didn't get it anywhere near as bad as the west coast of Florida but for sure it got some rain. I might be able to swing the 5th, but I leave for Cali the next day so I'll have to see what I can get away with hehe

Was going to set something up for possibly Waldorf Astoria for next Friday.

Dang, what a nice course. I'd like to exact some revenge, but my trip plans fell through just last night. :sadface:

TapAhoy!

If conditions are still wet, southern dunes and highland reserve on the Sw side drain very well. Just played Highland reserve and it was completely dry.

Tapin for bird

If conditions are still wet, southern dunes and highland reserve on the Sw side drain very well. Just played Highland reserve and it was completely dry.

Tapin for bird

Hey Wake, I heard Highlands had a change in management or ownership and rates went up quite high. Did you notice?

Hey Wake, I heard Highlands had a change in management or ownership and rates went up quite high. Did you notice?

nope, I paid 27, I get weekly emails with specials and they are reasonable. They do fl resident discounts that are pretty good. Course was in good shape,lets play soon.

Tapin for bird

Playing Panther over in OCN tomorrow afternoon so I'll post after or sometime on the weekend. I hope it's not cart path only (shouldn't be since it was sunny yesterday and today).

SMG, what day did you want to play?

I'd love to be able to make the trip to play again Keith. Unfortunately, I won't be around. Hope you have a blast!

Thought we were going to have to cancel trip but things worked out. Looking to play for sure on Friday morning. I checked Golf Now and Waldorf Astoria is 64.00 at 9:00 am. If anyone is interested let me know or if you want to play somewhere else. Just let me know.

SMG

Sorry bout this but my trip to NY went a few days longer than it was supposed to. Next time maybe we could do this.

Back