2012 US Open Contest & Official Thread [Spoilers]

So if he gets to +4 or 5 today, do they still show every one of his shots??

(Rhetorical question)

You think they'll stop showing Tigger's shots in a little bit? I'm sick of it already.

No chance, gonna keep showing him hoping he starts to turn it around

Hopefully Els lights it up.. Then they won't show as much Tiger

Good stuff Tiger!

and i was wrong, should of known.

I hate it when the tournament gets in the way of seeing these random interviews, player graphics, and guys warming up on the range :angry:

What has he shown that makes you think this?

I mean he might, but he hasn't shown anything.
It was just a Miller guess lol. Should of thrown out he had about 32.5% chance to make it.

here comes Beau, looking every bit like Monty. That giant flatbrim hat looks redonkulous.

And the ratings deflate. Can we take a moral victory from this since tiger is wearing black shoes instead of white ones?

Man, I just went to the kitchen and saw the name Kim when I came back to the TV. I thought I stepped back in time for second.

Anyone know the course record for members?

Wtf was that Kim? Holy cow that was bad.

Hossler shoots 5 over thru the first 6 holes. NBC is slobbering all over this kid.

And the ratings deflate. Can we take a moral victory from this since tiger is wearing black shoes instead of white ones?

Sad but true

"It's really an easy hole location. You just can't miss it left, right, over spin it, or short." Thanks, Johnny. Thanks.

Hossler shoots 5 over thru the first 6 holes. NBC is slobbering all over this kid.

Like Tiger is about to do?

I just tuned in, how many golf shots have I missed by anyone other than Tiger?

Wow Kim, even I can do that!

Back