Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
life is full of regret dude. Hence get the J40's. Then you won't feel bad when you get the scor's later and build up your stable again

life is full of regret dude. Hence get the J40's. Then you won't feel bad when you get the scor's later and build up your stable again

Good point: why spoil a good equipment ponder by making just one purchase??

Hi War Eagle, If you want to wait, I will send you the scors to play for a bit(u just have to wait til I get my wedges).

You just want me to hoard more. Good idea, btw.
Hi War Eagle, If you want to wait, I will send you the scors to play for a bit(u just have to wait til I get my wedges).
I may take you up on that one. Thanks!

GPS holder is an absolute must have IMO.

I don't get that. I toss my GPS and rangefinder in that little net, and they are there when I need them. Its not like a need the GPS for turn-by-turn directions.

I think the wheel cover is a nice addition. Keeps some of the grass, dirt, and goose dung out of your trunk.

I keep a wet towel in the net that I take to the green with me. I like the GPS holder because I it is always right there and I like to GPS various shots for distances (not just for approaches into greens) especially when I am reviewing clubs, etc.

For $20, it is a simple no brainer for me and I see no reason why not to have one.

Not trying to argue over it, but my GPS is always handy in that net, and when I use it I generally hold it in my hand so I don't see how having it available for staring at is helpful in any way. Plus, I don't want to stick anything to the back of my GPS. But that's just me....

Oh, and my wet towel is attached to my bag by a carabiner so my nets available. But, if your net is full, then you do need to put your GPS somewhere, and inside the little compartment is no good at all (I tried that first time out, and changed to the net after 1 hole).

This was my thinking as well. I ordered the GPS holder from them and got 40% off that and one other one, forget which one it was. I'm so used to putting my gps in my bag after ever use and am excited to have it in plain view at all times.

This was my thinking as well. I ordered the GPS holder from them and got 40% off that and one other one, forget which one it was. I'm so used to putting my gps in my bag after ever use and am excited to have it in plain view at all times.

I actually clip mine to my bag when I walk. Just take a look when I'm grabbing a club. Gonna start doing this when I ride too as I hate having it on my belt all the time.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

You just want me to hoard more. Good idea, btw.

I may take you up on that one. Thanks!

We also have a nice supporter tag that comes with those Scors!

We also have a nice supporter tag that comes with those Scors!
I agree, he should be supporting us. Him and I played so much golf and shared way too many laughs together

I agree, he should be supporting us. Him and I played so much golf and shared way too many laughs together

I can't believe someone teed it up with you and is not supporting us. What the Dickens?!

I should have said I couldn't even make one for my team. I poop you not I spent weeks trying to make one. Finally gave up in frustration and posted that I needed help. About an hour later Shark had 2 banners for us lol.

I just got sniped on eBay. Damn. 54* Scor wedge for $41.00

Scor is doing a 30 day play before you buy promotion. Pay shipping and play it for 30 days. Send it back, or buy it.

Pondering the SGXw deal tgw just emailed out.

John Deere Tap'n

Scor is doing a 30 day play before you buy promotion. Pay shipping and play it for 30 days. Send it back, or buy it.

It's starting to sound like the warrior golf thing where you pay shipping and get it for "free" and meanwhile they charge your credit card lol

It's starting to sound like the warrior golf thing where you pay shipping and get it for "free" and meanwhile they charge your credit card lol

But the difference is that it's a company we all know is trustworthy...

But the difference is that it's a company we all know is trustworthy...

Exactly haha If I didn't have my wedges I'd take them up on it lol

Im pondering a new 3 wood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back