Tornado ripped through Valdosta this morning, destroying most of the owners of Kinderlous main business (Langdale Forest Products). Kinderlou is not very far from their business. Haven't heard if there was any damage to the course.

Hopefully it tore up the rough on the right side of the first hole and they will have to replace it with fairway.

Hopefully it tore up the rough cow pasture on the right side of the first hole and they will have to replace it with fairway.

fixd
:alien:

I am so looking forward to this one in the spring. I know for a fact I can get in this one so tell me when and I'll be there :thumb:

I am so looking forward to this one in the spring. I know for a fact I can get in this one so tell me when and I'll be there :thumb:

Oh no! You mean nobody told you the new signup criteria?

Just kidding. Would not be a true "gethering" without your dead horse beating arse!

Oh no! You mean nobody told you the new signup criteria?

Just kidding. Would not be a true "gethering" without your dead horse beating arse!

You mean like this! :deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::bomb:

Mini gethering tomorrow. Meeting up with Scott at Country Oaks in Thomasville tomorrow at noon.

Mini gethering tomorrow. Meeting up with Scott at Country Oaks in Thomasville tomorrow at noon.

Played 9 this afternoon. It is pretty soggy out there. Hopefully I will sleep off the rope hooks I hit today or any police cars in the general vicinity may certainly be in danger and breaking 90 may be a challenge.

Played 9 this afternoon. It is pretty soggy out there. Hopefully I will sleep off the rope hooks I hit today or any police cars in the general vicinity may certainly be in danger and breaking 90 may be a challenge.

You guys have a great start to 2015!! Sub 80 rounds and boocoo birdies :bomb:

Don't sweat it. I'm playing like I did at the gauntlet. I'm bringing a bunch of extra balls.

ATTENTION:

There is now only ONE full weekend available in the Pre-Memorial Day calendar at Kinderlou.

Take it or leave it - May 16 and 17. I asked her to hold it at least until we can get some input by the end of the week.

I can make that happen

I'm good with that weekend

Works for me!!

Wishing all of THP a happy and safe 2015!!

I'm good with that too! Hopefully I'll be able to participate the entire weekend this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes. Troy is in too.

Miller Time is in.

As of now, I'm open that weekend. I am in unless a THP event gets scheduled that weekend, and of course, I'm able to get in it. LIITA is two weeks later, so, odds are good this weekend will be open.

I'll have to wait and see. Have a trip out to AZ the week prior to move back daughter from school. Might possibly have something work related that weekend.

Promising....

I'll have to wait and see...

We are pregnant and due June 16th.... High Risk so I might not be able to get away...... Or It might be my last getaway!!!

Right now it is a go for me, but I cannot fully commit until I know what my back situation will be at that time. I guess that makes me a solid maybe. :confused2:

Right now it is a go for me, but I cannot fully commit until I know what my back situation will be at that time. I guess that makes me a solid maybe. :confused2:

If need be, we will get Ole' Gray to fix you right up... :deadhorse:

He can work wonders by beating on things with that stick!

If need be, we will get Ole' Gray to fix you right up... :deadhorse:

He can work wonders by beating on things with that stick!

Count me in and maybe KellyBo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back