The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Government dollars hard at work..Should have brewed some Black Bear Reserve at home :alien2:
Lady in front of me at the convenient store this morning bought $67 worth of scratch offs. Picked out each one individually. All I wanted was to pay for my F'n coffee…

My employer closed again today due to ice on the roads and Pecan Valley golf course sent me a notice that I could play for $20.00 today!

Day 2 of schools and work closures. First time this winter but guess when people are ice skating down the freeways it's a bit slippery out there.

Government dollars hard at work..Should have brewed some Black Bear Reserve at home :alien2:
Black Bear is gone. But I'm getting ready to order four more bags. I'm a big fan.

Got pink eye (conjunctivitis) from my kiddo (who had it, and cleared up after we put him on $130 eye drops). Doc office is closed due to the weather today. Guess I can spend another day with my eye stuck shut with all this gunk.

Got pink eye (conjunctivitis) from my kiddo (who had it, and cleared up after we put him on $130 eye drops). Doc office is closed due to the weather today. Guess I can spend another day with my eye stuck shut with all this gunk.

no urgent care facilities near you?

no urgent care facilities near you?

Yeah, they have one but I just picked up the kid and don't want to drag him into it. It doesn't hurt or itch ... just gunked up. Hopefully I can see him first thing tomorrow morning.

My daughter has had it 2x this year already. Luckily no one else caught it from her. Just use a warm washcloth :)

Cannot believe I hit the airplane switch on my phone and didn't catch the alarm for KC Signup.

Stupid mistake.
Will not happen tomorrow.

Cannot believe I hit the airplane switch on my phone and didn't catch the alarm for KC Signup.

Stupid mistake.
Will not happen tomorrow.
At least you didn't miss your flight. And you have a second Chance to redeem yourself. Get that email in tomorrow.

Is it just me or is the Sprint Norwahl's commercial slowly gaining steam on replacing the Omega Rory commercial for most annoying?

USPS shipping.

No more need be said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another fricking winter storm warning in my neck of the woods! This is Georgia folks. :angry:

Is it just me or is the Sprint Norwahl's commercial slowly gaining steam on replacing the Omega Rory commercial for most annoying?

Not so slowly in my opinion.

I could write a 1,000 words, but I'll just show you all this:

e6c7670c88778c2ccd010f176673f70d.jpg

CJ,
It has better effect when the home is not normally Michigan. :bulgy-eyes:

CJ,
It has better effect when the home is not normally Michigan. :bulgy-eyes:

I reject your stance on this!

What are we the #41 happiest state?

Ohio what 49?
I can feel myself slipping away mood wise.... Lol

Parent/Teacher conference tonight for my 4 year old. I hate these things but the wife insisted on going. I'll need a cold beer later.

Parent/Teacher conference tonight for my 4 year old. I hate these things but the wife insisted on going. I'll need a cold beer later.
Trust me though, it'll mean a ton to the teacher, whether they say it or not.

Sometimes equipment comes out and you just have to bite your tongue. The D4 is one of those times. Not because of the gear, but because it flies in the face of every stupid argument and debate I have heard for 7 years.

Sometimes equipment comes out and you just have to bite your tongue. The D4 is one of those times. Not because of the gear, but because it flies in the face of every stupid argument and debate I have heard for 7 years.

Every release is this way it seems.

We had a couple of callers complaining that we stayed closed today even though it got over 40 degrees today. Yeah, it got over 40, after 2:00. The owner of the courses set a policy that if it's not 39 by noon, we don't open.

I don't get why it's such a big deal. People don't have a problem with frost delays, but think it's no big deal to play on greens that are actually frozen. Even if the top layer has thawed out, the greens are spongy and swampy. I understand wanting to get out there, and the golf course would love to take your money, but they gotta look at the big picture. Even worse is it's mostly a bunch of employees who haven't been working all winter but want to come out and not generate any revenue. They know the rule, and yet, they still call wanting to come out.

Now tomorrow, it looks like we'll be open. One day to make a huge mess out there and then we'll probably be closed again for at least a week. Please don't get mad when we tell you it's cart path only!

Love going to fix something 3 other guys have spent the last 3 days on, and fixing their "fixes".
Then getting asked why is it taking so long?....
Some days...

Love going to fix something 3 other guys have spent the last 3 days on, and fixing their "fixes".
Then getting asked why is it taking so long?....
Some days...
Say "because it took you 3 days to call me." Ohio people....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back