Anybody wear sunglasses?

I've tried wearing them while I play but it doesn't work for me. I've tried playing with them one and I've tried wearing them then taking them off when hitting. I could never get comfortable hitting with them on and my eyes had a very hard time adjusting when I would take them off to hit the ball.

Just wanted to see if anybody wore sunglasses when they went out to play. If so, which shades are you sporting? :glasses-cool:

Native Hardtop. Comes with interchangeable lenses and are super comfortable. Lifetime warranty as well.

So stopped at dicks today to check out the oakleys and other than the brand and some cool styling i don't see why i should spend $150+ on these any one want to help me out here i really like these but can't justfy spending the cash??????

One of the courses I play is selling Maxx shades with polarized lenses for 20.00. I've used them for 2 rounds and I like them.

I always weear sunglasses during golf, or sailing, or boating etc. There are so many bad things I do to my eyes at work, and during play I need all the protection I can get. I have no problem with them being in the way. They are a $40 pair of "Mangrove Jacks" polarised and with the brown tinted lenses.

I notice that with my new hat, I can't really wear sunglasses like I used to cause they get in the way, this is kind of annoying. I now just take my sunglasses off when I hit.

Me being a teenage high school golfer, I know they are a neccessity on bright days, not so much on overcast for me personally. but I sport prescription Oakley Tumbleweed frames I had converted to sunglasses. I've used Columbia's in the past but these Oakley's just work. I can track the ball well(when I hit it solid of course) and they do the job. I was playing in a match and a kid had 250 dollar oakley frames that he lost in the river looking for his ball on the riverbank grass.

Normally I don't wear sunglasses, just a hat. The sweat is the main reason, hate it rolling down my face and over my glasses.

Sundog draw w/gradient brown lens. Don't need to remove for putting because they're almost clear at the very bottom. Stay on bill of hat while swinging if you do take them off. Super comfortable.

I scratched my lenses in my Oakley flak jackets up pretty bad at the Outing/Demo Day in orlando, and had been deciding if I wanted to buy a new pair or just new lenses. A friend recommended to me; Walleva Lenses on eBay. So I checked them out and they had TONS of options for replacement lenses. I ended up getting the black, polarized lenses for my flak jackets, and the total price was $24.49 (with shipping included!). They arrived today, and I am quite impressed with the quality!
$(KGrHqV,!ikE9STIK,yNBPUoq7nNEQ~~60_35.JPG

I wear my Oakley Oilrigs out on the course. I can't play without sunglasses.

I wear my Oakley Oilrigs out on the course. I can't play without sunglasses.

I have some crazy custom Oil rigs that I had made a while back, I love to wear them too!

I now just wear my logans, this is the only picture I have on hand lol

7412866564_1a47a1523b.jpg

7412872482_2b610edd1a.jpg

Oakley Flak jackets polarized... but i play much better without them.. i mainly use them in between shots. :)

Oakley Flak jackets polarized... but i play much better without them.. i mainly use them in between shots. :)

I'm the same way. They stay in the cart or on top of my head during shots.

FitOver sunglasses with polarized "roadster" lenses, over my prescription glasses. Reduces eyestrain in most any condition. Keep them on for the entire round.

So I just got my third pair of Nike SQ sunglasses and I absolutely love them. They are light on the face, cover everything so no light sneaks in, and actually breath really well. Most come with two sets of lenses and these came with dark grey tint and a semi-reflective 'rose' tint which are actually really awesome.. They make the course look a touch burnt out, but it seems to really tone the brightness down without being too dark.

SQ_EVO561_960__84950_zoom.jpg

What happened to the free Oakleys?

Looking at maybe picking up a pair of these on Rockbottomgolf.com. They have them for $15.60 a pair which seems pretty good. If anybody wears these can you give me an idea on the fit? I have a larger noggin so hoping they run a little big.

Thanks

I wear them between shots but when I address the ball I take them off. For some reason, when they are on I tend to strike the ground before the ball. Don't know if there is a very mild magnification or what but it's happened with both flying fishermen and Under Armour glasses (both polarized because I spend a lot of time on the water) so I just got in the habit of removing them for each shot.

Unless it's extremely cloudy/dark I have my oakleys on throughout the round

Dan

Sent via Tapatalk on my Samsung galaxy s3

I only rock them during the first few hours of daylight or the last few hours when its almost painful to watch your ball in the low sun.

I like to wear sunglasses throughout my round. Pretty much never take them off unless it's too dark for the lenses I have in. Just got a new pair of Flak Jacket XLJ with the G30 lenses in them and they are pretty sweet for overcast days and around dusk. They brighten everything up nicely. Now just need to find some good dark lenses for them off the bay.

I wear sunglasses throughout my round, unless its very overcast. I have prescription Rudy Project glasses I got from sportrx.com

Costa Del Mar Stringer 580 Gray Polycarbonate Lenses Tortoise Frames. These are the best sunglasses money can buy, if you have a small face like me. Great polarization to take the glare off. Great on and off the course!

Back