Which company is the most Underrated?

I feel like Tour Exotic never gets any love.

The problem is a lot of those guys don't use many Bridgestone clubs. They play the ball and the irons based on what I remember from last year's WITBs.

Case in point with Snedeker. The only Bridgestone clubs he used, if I remember reading it right, were irons and wedges.

Last edited:
Wilson Staff and Tour Edge

Tour Edge seems to really get overlooked by most people. I know a few people who play their game improvement irons and they seem great.

As it pertains to specific clubs, the most underrated (not due to name or brand recognition but for actual sales/ownership) I would say:

IRONS

Macgregor
Mizuno
Wilson
Miura

WOODS/HYBRIDS

Tour Edge
Bridgestone

WEDGES

Bridgestone
Scor
Scratch

PUTTERS

Yes!
Rife

Balls

Wilson

SeeMore

I know they get a lot of good press here on THP and rightfully so, but elsewhere I don't here too much about them, say at my course, pro shop, golf stores or even the PGA Tour.

Every Tour Edge Exotics I have ever hit have been fantastic, and they use some pretty nice shafts as well in their stock line.

Bridgestone, Cleveland, Wilson Staff, Adams and Yonex.

I would have to say Cleveland. For a great brand with great clubs they just don't have the panache or cache that they have earned. I'm sure Bridgestone is right up there with them, but until they are available in Canada I'll never know.

SeeMore

I know they get a lot of good press here on THP and rightfully so, but elsewhere I don't here too much about them, say at my course, pro shop, golf stores or even the PGA Tour.

Ill second this! Nate and I were talking about it on the course yesterday. I didnt even know who SeeMore was till THP.

Ill second this! Nate and I were talking about it on the course yesterday. I didnt even know who SeeMore was till THP.

Same here. I used to reference it as the putter Zach Johnson used at the masters. But that's all I knew pre THP!!!

Siri speaks for me!

SeeMore

Yep spot on here.

I'm actually surprised they haven't been snapped up by a TM/Callaway/Cleveland type company as they're that good!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adams without a doubt.

Bobby Jones by Jesse Ortiz.

I'm going to say Tour Edge and go farther and say their Exotics line. Almost every golfer I've met (random stranger I get paired with) has never heard of the company. I think they make the best fairway woods I've ever tried. Almost everything they make is great!

Wilson Staff and Mizuno in my opinion.

I would have to say Bridgestone. I think what they are doing with golf balls is really good. I'm not as familiar with their clubs, but they definitely catch my eye with their ball offerings.

Tour Edge Exotics on the FW metal line, Srixon and Adams for irons and Bridgetstone golf balls.

Cleveland and Wilson are both very underrated.

Had it not been for THP, I never would have tried Nike clubs or Bridgestone balls.
I'm now bagging both & couldn't be happier.

Cleveland Golf.

I'd say Cleveland Golf. They make real good equipment from woods to irons to wedges but don't get the publicity some other companies do.

Back