Morgan Cup - Trash Talk Thread

Funny video, cookie. Way to take it!

Props for holding up the bet Cookie!

Using the iPhone because the iPad wasn't handy!

Yeah, gotta give you some props for owning up on your bet. Too bad those sniffles will turn into full blown crocodile tears come the end of MC 2.0.

Definately a man or wo-man of your word Cookie, we played my friend

Well done Cookie. Rep added. Way to own it and the end was perfect. Oh wait this is the trash talk thread....you have no chance to win any points in SC.

Last edited:
haha just wait till you beat JB cookie! I can't imagine what he will have to do lol. But it will be hard with his new MB MC set!

Is it me or does cookie have vampire teeth? I would look out for him at the morgan cup lol

Well done cookie. You certainly own up to em bro. I like that fiery passion displayed at the end.

That was well done Cookie. You are a good dude and like TC, I like the passion at the end too. All the props in the world from me.

Lots of respect, Cookie. Lots of respect.

Cookie I just saw the video. Outstanding! I like the passion. Lets go get em!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

When did Cookie decide to look like Tom Hanks in Philadelphia?

well done sir....well done.

I have to say Cookie, that was pretty good. I personally wouldnt have cried. Just to show JB he doesnt phase me, I would have stuck the tampon in the beer and proceded to use it to drink with. I also wouldd have shaved a picture of Morgan in my head. But, I am proud of you for owning up to your loss

Well done Cookie, well done sir.

Awesome video cookie, makes us Hacker supporters proud!!!

I love how the trash talk bleeds into other threads and this becomes a love fest for Cookie. The video was great but I think the one you shot later in the evening is more fitting. My company just declared Catastrophe in the DFW area and I think it has more to do with Cookie's swing than the hail last night.

I love how the trash talk bleeds into other threads and this becomes a love fest for Cookie. The video was great but I think the one you shot later in the evening is more fitting. My company just declared Catastrophe in the DFW area and I think it has more to do with Cookie's swing than the hail last night.
Why are you whispering?

Howzat - speak up, we don't bite. Just like a Parasite - barely showing up as usual.

I agree dude. But lets face it, he ran his mouth for months before the outing and lost. Then he ran his mouth for weeks before the TX trip and got blasted again. What else can they say "good job cookie" for? Showing up? Truth is, people love the underdog and if there was ever a word to describe Cookie, well frankly there are lots, but we will go with underdog here. Why are they called that? Because going in they have no shot. Could something absolutely ridiculous happen? Of course, but its about as long a shot as his captain thinking before putting out the matches.

I talk softly but carry a big stick.

Back